Screenshots (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat – The Bloody First

Miro -> Screenshots (5/4/2014 5:58:06 PM)

When the first screenshots ?

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Screenshots (5/5/2014 4:21:01 PM)

Screenshots can be a little tricky to do when a product is under development. If we post something with an unpolished UI or graphics that are less than 100% finished, then it doesn't help show off the game.

That said, we should have something 'soon' (in Valve time :D)

Kanov -> RE: Screenshots (5/5/2014 8:59:40 PM)

[:D]

Do you guys have a developers diary (twitter, blog etc) or anything like that? something that is updated on a regular basis?

TIK -> RE: Screenshots (5/6/2014 1:43:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kanov

Do you guys have a developers diary (twitter, blog etc) or anything like that? something that is updated on a regular basis?

+1

The benefit of doing this is that you can gauge people's reactions and alter minor issues before they become set in stone. You also develop hype over the product which you wouldn't get by keeping things secret.

Paradox's Development Diaries for example are sparking a lot of interest in HOI4

Miro -> RE: Screenshots (5/6/2014 3:53:57 PM)

Steve --- Thank you.

TIK --- Good idea.

Nomada_Firefox -> RE: Screenshots (5/6/2014 10:46:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TIK

quote:

+1

The benefit of doing this is that you can gauge people's reactions and alter minor issues before they become set in stone. You also develop hype over the product which you wouldn't get by keeping things secret.

Paradox's Development Diaries for example are sparking a lot of interest in HOI4

Yes, screenshots from the development are not a bad idea. At least if you make some bad, you can change of mind.

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Screenshots (5/8/2014 3:56:45 PM)

quote:

'You guys' is pretty much me, save for the art and 3D models. I have thought about a dev. diary, and I'd like to do one, but time is the main sticking point.

Steve

zakblood -> RE: Screenshots (7/28/2014 6:57:50 AM)

i always have plenty of time if a hand is needed for dev diary display

Nomada_Firefox -> RE: Screenshots (9/12/2014 1:05:55 PM)

When do we go to see any new image or preview from the game? There are many other games at developing in the world where I know more and probably I will save my money for them. But for Bloody First.........I do not know too much and if I do not know more, I will not save my money for it.

prjw73 -> RE: Screenshots (2/1/2015 1:34:55 PM)

Could we get some more screenshots please? Surely the maps and interface screens should be finished by now?

Firebri -> RE: Screenshots (3/25/2015 2:25:30 PM)

Some screen shots would be very nice.

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Screenshots (3/26/2015 6:07:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CC Pete
Could we get some more screenshots please? Surely the maps and interface screens should be finished by now?

There is a functional UI in place. It is being redone with all new graphics however, and that is a work in progress.

Maps are done but need a final polish pass. So they'll be shown when we have them in their final state and we have issues like lighting and shadows looking the way we want.

Steve

Firebri -> RE: Screenshots (4/18/2015 4:19:15 PM)

Any more news ?

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Screenshots (4/20/2015 9:32:34 PM)

Things progress. :) The fundamental AI work is nearing completion, and then it's on to multi-player and more UI work.

Steve

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI