[NO REPRO] [521] Mission assigned diesel submarine just stops when runs out of batteries (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

Windom Earle -> [NO REPRO] [521] Mission assigned diesel submarine just stops when runs out of batteries (5/11/2014 11:15:25 AM)

A diesel submarine (spec. Whiskey V), assigned to a mission (don't know if that matters), depth is auto-controlled (computer sets it to 40 m). When batteries are out, submarine just stops, not surfacing or changing depth to a periscope depth.
I'd understand when a submarine is unassigned - it's a player duty to "micromanage" it, but when it's mission assigned or AI controlled??? Seems like a bug to me.

mikmykWS -> RE: [521] Mission assigned diesel submarine just stops when runs out of batteries (5/11/2014 12:44:04 PM)

Me too. Logged!

Mike

Dimitris -> RE: [521] Mission assigned diesel submarine just stops when runs out of batteries (6/17/2014 6:58:26 PM)

Just tested this in Build 544. When the battery reaches 25-30%, the submarine rises to periscope depth and alternates between using the battery and the diesel to recharge.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI