GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen

sshnuke -> GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (5/15/2014 12:19:10 AM)

http://store.steampowered.com/app/297750/?snr=1_4_4__105_4

lol

TIK -> RE: GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (5/15/2014 4:21:08 PM)

It's saying 7th June for me, but either way [:D]

wodin -> RE: GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (5/15/2014 4:30:28 PM)

WOW.. considering Slitherine where so anti Steam at one point this is a big turn around. A good game for Steam I reckon considering it's past history. I expect some old CC players have no idea later ones have been made\remade.

TIK -> RE: GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (5/15/2014 4:37:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

WOW.. considering Slitherine where so anti Steam at one point this is a big turn around. A good game for Steam I reckon considering it's past history. I expect some old CC players have no idea later ones have been made\remade.

Agreed. This was definitely a good move.

The main thing for me is I can record how many hours I'm playing Close Combat (far too many probably!)

Kanov -> RE: GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (5/15/2014 5:35:06 PM)

Does this mean it is not going to be a boxed version?

sshnuke -> RE: GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (5/15/2014 9:37:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kanov

Does this mean it is not going to be a boxed version?

It will also be on matrix/slitherine's webstore in the same day

sshnuke -> RE: GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (5/15/2014 9:38:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

They said they will release 3 games per month on steam from now on

Kurtank -> RE: GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (5/16/2014 11:29:07 AM)

Great news. I hope that multi-player will be the big winner with this innovation.

TIK -> RE: GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (5/16/2014 8:16:41 PM)

If anyone who hasn't joined the Close Combat multiplayer Steam group already, this is a good opportunity to do so! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CCFanaticsM

We've got about 25 players on it already. Most of my multiplayer matches now come from this group, so Steam is effective

Kurtank -> RE: GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (5/17/2014 5:05:52 PM)

I've joined. AggonyTinkerbell is my handle, which is the clan name I have for the Creative Assembly TW titles.

Looking forward to getting some games together.

I'm in London.

CGGrognard -> RE: GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (5/21/2014 12:59:09 AM)

Can't wait for this game, Gateway to Caen. The last of the engine! It's been a long run for this series but it will come back as The Bloody First; a 3D version of Close Combat. Let's hope that GTC serves the series proud.

Longnez -> RE: GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (5/28/2014 10:59:19 AM)

I agree with you though since CGGrognard CCIII "Le Front Russe" and Cross Of Iron, i think the gameplay is interesting to me from the graphics and visual effects (explosions, trees etc ...). I liked the number of troops and equipment available in the first series and changes thereof during the course of the war. But with these new series, troops and equipment used in the game are little variety and time of the battle remains limited in this evolution. cordially
quote:

ORIGINAL: CGGrognard

Can't wait for this game, Gateway to Caen. The last of the engine! It's been a long run for this series but it will come back as The Bloody First; a 3D version of Close Combat. Let's hope that GTC serves the series proud.

incrediblestone -> RE: GWTC will be availble on steam on 6th june (5/31/2014 5:54:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CGGrognard

I will buy this game, definitely.

But there are too many open fields and I think it is difficult for solders to hide and move. According to history, tanks will play the main role...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI