getting the DW discoumt (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

leftydad -> getting the DW discoumt (5/24/2014 2:11:54 AM)

I own all 4 DW games. But in the MEMBER'S CLUB, only 2 of them show up. In MY GAMES and REGISTERED GAMES, all 4 show up. But when I try to add the two NON-MEMBER'S CLUB games to MEMBER'S CLUB, it says that I've already used that serial key. So I can't register all my 4 DW games in MEMBERS CLUB to get the discount. Help!

mashkis -> RE: getting the DW discoumt (5/24/2014 2:28:12 AM)

Try clicking on 'Register Your Game' from the right side of the page link and you should see a drop down menu. Or, click register and you will be taken to the drop down menu.

McBearCat -> RE: getting the DW discoumt (5/24/2014 3:00:44 AM)

I'm having the same problem. Both Shakturi and Legends are listed in the Members Club but the original game a Shadows aren't, although all 4 are listed in both My Games. It tells me that all four are registered (I always registered all my game). Anyways, I'm stuck at this point and cannot upgrade. Thanks....John O

Spacecadet -> RE: getting the DW discoumt (5/24/2014 3:11:02 AM)

Look at post #12

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3616026#

ByronBond -> RE: getting the DW discoumt (5/24/2014 3:53:39 AM)

My account also showed only two games in the Member's Club, but when I clicked "My Serial #'s" on the right hand panel, it showed all 4 serial numbers. So I went ahead and click "My Discount Coupons" and it worked exactly as stated - calculated a $40 discount, so got the Universe for $9.99 as promised.

I have a feeling the two DW games that do not show up on the Members Club page never had additional downloads, so they don't show up there. But that's a guess. Clearly Matrix/Plimus knew I had all 4.

Give it a try!

McBearCat -> RE: getting the DW discoumt (5/25/2014 11:38:22 PM)

Thanks NavyGamer...that did it!...downloading now....:)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI