Quill has a let's try for Universe (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Osito -> Quill has a let's try for Universe (5/28/2014 8:18:53 PM)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg9_wWR8LOk&list=UUbx1TZgxfIauUZyPuBzEwZg

Morelyn -> RE: Quill has a let's try for Universe (5/28/2014 8:35:10 PM)

Is Quill18 beginning to become a mild celebrity? Oh dear, not sure I can deal with this [X(]

Kidding, of course. I've lost count of the number of games I either knew nothing about or hadn't played in years that Quill has done a video about lately and reinvigorated my enthusiasm.

DW is one of the latter. I've played it several times over the years but was unaware of the Universe expansion and would have missed it entirely if not for him.

ASHBERY76 -> RE: Quill has a let's try for Universe (5/28/2014 8:39:32 PM)

The guys knows what he's talking about in strategy games.

nedcorleone1 -> RE: Quill has a let's try for Universe (5/28/2014 9:52:53 PM)

Instant sub. Thanks for the link.

Gregorovitch55 -> RE: Quill has a let's try for Universe (5/29/2014 12:19:42 AM)

Yeah, comment him to do a proper LP guys. It'd be fun and reach a lot of people.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Quill has a let's try for Universe (5/29/2014 12:20:49 AM)

Great to see Quill taking a look at Universe as well, going to watch this evening.

histgamer -> RE: Quill has a let's try for Universe (5/29/2014 4:28:05 AM)

Pretty positive, he briefly mentions it being a tad pricey but in conclusion says it's "a bity pricey but its also somewhat niche so I wont criticize them because they wont sell tons and tons of units so they need to make abit more off each sale". Other than that the video is very positive and Quill goes on and on about how massive the scale it is, he clearly sounds impressed.

It's nice to see some Slitherine/Matrix games getting some attention from some of the bigger YouTubers, obviously no PewDiePies (probably wouldn't want his attention anyway) but some of the pretty good sized channels are turning their attention this way, Lionheartx10 (84k subs) was recently at Home of Wargamers and DiplexHeatedHD (100k subs) recently did 4 videos on Scourge of War Gettysburg and then obviously Quill18's (151k subs) coverage here of Distant Worlds. I think Quill also did a live-stream of Distant Worlds last weekend.

Shark7 -> RE: Quill has a let's try for Universe (5/29/2014 6:36:24 AM)

Well I did notice a few times he wasn't sure of what he was describing, but overall, it was a good video review of the game.

Antiscamp -> RE: Quill has a let's try for Universe (5/29/2014 10:54:47 AM)

Good! A pro like quill getting involved gets the game a whole lot more attention. [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI