RE: YouTube Collaborative Series (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> After Action Reports

DasTactic -> RE: YouTube Collaborative Series (1/8/2015 8:58:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vmxa

Glad it was played all the way out. At one point I thought it was going to be left unfinished. GG Well Played all.

It got quite difficult to play for a while there - the main issue being the time it took to review at the start of each year before you could start recording - and also everyone involved got super-busy in real-life as the year wound on. But we got there in the end. :) It was a fun series.

Cauldyth -> RE: YouTube Collaborative Series (1/9/2015 2:43:51 AM)

Thanks to Das and Larry for organizing it, and to all who took part. Good fun to watch!

Bleek -> RE: YouTube Collaborative Series (5/31/2015 4:59:48 PM)

I haven't played DW for a few years, just purchased DW:U and started watching this video series - its great, thanks to all involved!

StarLab -> RE: YouTube Collaborative Series (6/8/2015 12:06:42 PM)

I still see comments rolling in on this series. Thanks to all those who are still watching this series. It was a blast to play! [8D]

TriggerHappy57 -> RE: YouTube Collaborative Series (6/20/2015 4:57:08 AM)

Loved the series, watched and listened as I played Distant Worlds myself. I really loved Antiscamp's role playing of the Keskudons, absolutely hilarious.

Page: <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI