We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

rolins -> We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 2:36:53 PM)

Edit: Deleted by moderator July 6, 2018

Erkki -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 2:43:42 PM)

What exactly are original fake passports? [:D]

Yaab -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 2:58:45 PM)

Do you offer any first turn set-ups? Will buy Allied and Japanese ones, stock and lite.

Schanilec -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 3:18:53 PM)

Can I get a original high quality fake library card?[:)]

Dili -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 3:21:28 PM)

Original and Fake hmm... i detect some cognitive dissonance...

Chickenboy -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 4:45:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dili

Are you suggesting, Dili, that the OP of this fine and upstanding thread may not be entirely on the level?

[;)]

Also, I wonder what the difference between "false" and "fake" is on the list of passports. [8|][&:]

ETA II: Apparently, I can buy either a 'false' US passport OR a 'fake' US passport. Hmmm...decisions...decisions....

ETA III: Ooh! Diplomatic passport! Yes! Sorry, Grollub, but I've decided that I'm going to be the next King of Sweden! [&o]

LargeSlowTarget -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 4:59:57 PM)

Do you accept fake dollars?

geofflambert -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 5:12:40 PM)

LargeSlowTarget: I suggest you edit that to "monopoly money" to avoid unnecessary hassles

temagic -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 5:21:21 PM)

Been looking for a fake Swedish passport for quite some time now, so this is great. Just hoping it's not a scam...

crsutton -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 5:49:41 PM)

I want a fake passport from Uranus. Cause it would just be so much fun to get to say it to TSA agents all the time....

crsutton -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 5:51:14 PM)

I wonder of Rollins picked up the game at the half price sale this week? Always nice to see a new member join the forum. Gonna PM him and reach out.

Peever -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 5:58:04 PM)

Oh my it's the Fifth Column!!!!! What a great strategy for Japanese fanboys to invade the US. Just use your PP to buy "Original, Fake Passports" for your units and they can invade the US without triggering the reactionary units!

Grollub -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 6:09:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dili

Are you suggesting, Dili, that the OP of this fine and upstanding thread may not be entirely on the level?

[;)]

Also, I wonder what the difference between "false" and "fake" is on the list of passports. [8|][&:]

ETA II: Apparently, I can buy either a 'false' US passport OR a 'fake' US passport. Hmmm...decisions...decisions....

ETA III: Ooh! Diplomatic passport! Yes! Sorry, Grollub, but I've decided that I'm going to be the next King of Sweden! [&o]

You would be so welcome. Hai! [:'(][:D]

KenchiSulla -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 6:38:54 PM)

Somebody call him! He has fake passports!

Terminus -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 6:45:54 PM)

Wow. So criminal.

Xargun -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 6:48:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: crsutton

I want a fake passport from Uranus. Cause it would just be so much fun to get to say it to TSA agents all the time....

Might as well throw my real passport away if I can buy a fake one... Let me know what TSA says about the passport from Uranus... once you get out of TSA jail... sometime next century [:-]

Paladin1dcs -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 6:56:17 PM)

Original fake passports, driver's licenses and identity cards?

I wonder if they're the same bunch that made my original reproduction velvet Elvis poster?

obvert -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 7:06:10 PM)

My driver's licence did expire. This could save me so much time not having to hang out at the DMV. I wonder if I can choose my state? I'd hate to suddenly be from Arkansas.

Zorch -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 8:14:32 PM)

(To rollins) Hmm...can I see a sample of your merchandise? I like to know that I'm getting my money's worth.

Do you offer a money back guarantee if I'm stopped at the border and thrown in jail?

Terminus -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 8:19:58 PM)

It's so rarely the spamscum make it all the way down here.

chrisol -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 8:24:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rolins

Contact e-mails: rolinpeters@yahoo.com

General support: rolinpeters@yahoo.com

Technical support: rolinpeters@yahoo.com

You guys are so harsh... look, it's a one-man band - I think we should support him on Kickstarter. Perhaps if we make a pledge you could get a passport with your name in it ??

[;)]

Chris

geofflambert -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 8:30:44 PM)

quote:

I can get you a real one from the planet Gorn

geofflambert -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 8:34:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: obvert

My driver's licence did expire. This could save me so much time not having to hang out at the DMV. I wonder if I can choose my state? I'd hate to suddenly be from Arkansas.

That wouldn't be as bad as WVa. where I'm originally from. I still have all my teeth, (save for three wisdoms) by the way. Maybe not for long.

geofflambert -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 8:36:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Well, I made it down here! [:D]

Jorge_Stanbury -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 8:36:08 PM)

Can you get me an original Manchukuo passport ?

or maybe from the Provisional Government of the Republic of China?

pontiouspilot -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 8:43:37 PM)

Can you provide a fake OB/Gyn degree from an acceptable medical college?

geofflambert -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 8:50:51 PM)

My name is Osama bin Drownin. Can I get a Secret Service ID and still keep my beard and the bullet hole in my face?

Zorch -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 9:03:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert

quote:

I can get you a real one from the planet Gorn

Just let them try and verify it!

[image]local://upfiles/34241/338AB60F5F1D40E09222C001E80F9273.jpg[/image]

alimentary -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 9:20:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: geofflambert
My name is Osama bin Drownin. Can I get a Secret Service ID and still keep my beard and the bullet hole in my face?

Here today, Gorn tomorrow.

jcjordan -> RE: We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, identity cards (6/4/2014 10:00:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

But we have so much fun when they do [:'(]

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI