Threatened By An Interesting Opposition (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

RedvsBlue12 -> Threatened By An Interesting Opposition (6/5/2014 3:02:25 AM)

I bought Distant Worlds: Universe on steam a week ago, and have been playing almost constantly since a week ago. I'm playing my second galaxy match, and currently at war with an empire that's stronger than me. After having more fun than I should have preparing my forces for war, I invade my new expansion chance system with one of my state of the art battle groups. After some intense, but victorious firefights, I finally manage to steal the three colonies in this star system. The area is now mine, but then I get a popup message warning me that "We will not tolerate the presence of your forces in our territory"...

TL;DR:I just got a message from the empire telling me to remove my military forces from their territory. The empire being, of course, my own.
I know I'm using Way of Darkness as my government type, but damn, didn't think it would piss my people off that much.

I'd add an image as proof, but I don't normally use forums, so I have no idea how.

RedvsBlue12 -> RE: Threatened By An Interesting Opposition (6/5/2014 3:10:38 AM)

Things take a weirder turn when I decide to start trading with them. On both sides, every single base and mining station is put into the long list, and putting multiple on the "Other Me" bargaining table results in negative numbers.
Unfortunately, they wouldn't agree to anything, no matter what.

So then I decide, in frustration to declare war with my own empire. They announce they look forward to wiping out my pitiful empire, and the game promptly crashes. Totally worth it, and hey, the game saved automatically just before.

Oberst_Klink -> RE: Threatened By An Interesting Opposition (6/5/2014 3:17:57 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RedvsBlue12

Things take a weirder turn when I decide to start trading with them. On both sides, every single base and mining station is put into the long list, and putting multiple on the "Other Me" bargaining table results in negative numbers.
Unfortunately, they wouldn't agree to anything, no matter what.

So then I decide, in frustration to declare war with my own empire. They announce they look forward to wiping out my pitiful empire, and the game promptly crashes. Totally worth it, and hey, the game saved automatically just before.

Well, I'd like to see the screenshot and here's how to:

Klink, Oberst

[image]local://upfiles/28259/72DA242A693649829161F7E403A01B8A.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI