Screen Resolution (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

Vease101 -> Screen Resolution (6/8/2014 3:53:54 PM)

Is it worth buying WITE to play on a laptop with 1366x768 screen resolution? I have read that this causes problems in some way..

Blond_Knight -> RE: Screen Resolution (6/8/2014 7:21:19 PM)

Yes its still fully playable. Before I start WITE I drag my task bar from the bottom of the screen to the side. Once WITE launches I double click on its title bar and it maximizes.

Vease101 -> RE: Screen Resolution (6/9/2014 10:26:17 AM)

Ok, thanks for that. Not sure whether to wait for 2.0 but I guess it will be a free upgrade anyway so I might as well start to learn how the game works.

GamesaurusRex -> RE: Screen Resolution (6/9/2014 9:18:26 PM)

Don't wait for WITE 2.0... that might be a while... jump into WITE 1.08 (especially if on sale). With all the recent "tuning" options Morvael has added, the game can be tweaked quite nicely to taste and it is quite entertaining !

My understanding is that WITE 2.0, if and when it is done, will be a new WITE game design (for purchase... not a free upgrade) utilizing lessons learned in the course of producing WITW.

Blond_Knight -> RE: Screen Resolution (6/9/2014 11:58:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: GamesaurusRex

With all the recent "tuning" options Morvael has added, the game can be tweaked quite nicely to taste...

What? Tuning as in game data tweaks? Or tuning as in GUI changes?

GamesaurusRex -> RE: Screen Resolution (6/10/2014 10:35:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Blond_Knight

quote:

ORIGINAL: GamesaurusRex

With all the recent "tuning" options Morvael has added, the game can be tweaked quite nicely to taste...

What? Tuning as in game data tweaks? Or tuning as in GUI changes?

Sorry about being unclear.. I was referring to game balance tuning.. not graphics tuning.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI