Drop tanks and carrier magazines (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

ctboe1_slith -> Drop tanks and carrier magazines (6/11/2014 5:39:04 PM)

I've been hard at work creating what I hope to be my 1st official scenario, but I've ran into an issue regarding stocking the carrier magazine. When I'm adding drop tanks say a 267 gal US, or a 300 gallon US it only lets me add 2-2, and 5-5 at a time respectively. Is this normal or am I missing something? It would be a lot easier to put in 75 of one and 100 of the other at one time rather than adding so many smaller quantities. Does anyone else have an idea of how to do this easier?

Thanks

Sardaukar -> RE: Drop tanks and carrier magazines (6/11/2014 6:19:19 PM)

Yea, it's usual.

Bit pain in the butt, I think it's in their "to fix" list.

Gunner98 -> RE: Drop tanks and carrier magazines (6/11/2014 7:27:27 PM)

One trick with the new 'Ready Immediately - Ignore magazines' button is to load up a complete group, then change them to reserve - the ammo that was on the AC goes into the Mag. Do it a couple times and your good for all your drop tanks and sensors etc which are non-expendable.

B

Feltan -> RE: Drop tanks and carrier magazines (6/11/2014 9:11:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gunner98

One trick with the new 'Ready Immediately - Ignore magazines' button is to load up a complete group, then change them to reserve - the ammo that was on the AC goes into the Mag. Do it a couple times and your good for all your drop tanks and sensors etc which are non-expendable.

B

OH! Thanks! How clever ..... that will save me a ton of time.

Regards,
Feltan

MR_BURNS2 -> RE: Drop tanks and carrier magazines (6/12/2014 5:17:18 AM)

Btw, in CMANO droptanks, gun ammo and sonobuoys are unlimited, you don't need any to magazines.

poaw -> RE: Drop tanks and carrier magazines (6/12/2014 6:00:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MR_BURNS2

Btw, in CMANO droptanks, gun ammo and sonobuoys are unlimited, you don't need any to magazines.

My gun ammo never seems to reload once I fire it. The aircraft simply re-ready and fly without reloading them.

Dimitris -> RE: Drop tanks and carrier magazines (6/12/2014 6:18:22 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: poaw

quote:

ORIGINAL: MR_BURNS2

My gun ammo never seems to reload once I fire it. The aircraft simply re-ready and fly without reloading them.

I'm fairly certain we fixed this a while ago. Which version are you running?

poaw -> RE: Drop tanks and carrier magazines (6/12/2014 7:12:12 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Sunburn
I'm fairly certain we fixed this a while ago. Which version are you running?

Build 504.

Dimitris -> RE: Drop tanks and carrier magazines (6/12/2014 7:23:39 AM)

Give it a try with v1.04 RC2 (Build 538): http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=3628137

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI