Wormholes? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

pkoko -> Wormholes? (6/13/2014 7:27:51 AM)

Any reason DW doesn't have any? I think they will be great idea especially in big maps to save on travel time.

fenrislokison -> RE: Wormholes? (6/13/2014 8:23:39 AM)

well, i suppose because of a mix of budget limits, lack of time, balance issues and the fact that all researchs for an Elliot Cloning Facility have been put to a stop due to the economy crisis.

pycco -> RE: Wormholes? (6/13/2014 2:10:01 PM)

LOL, ya its one guy doing everything.

Nanaki -> RE: Wormholes? (6/13/2014 2:16:25 PM)

Not a huge fan of wormholes myself, if only becasue they make an already smallish galaxy (in most 4Xes) feel even smaller.

ldog -> RE: Wormholes? (6/13/2014 2:18:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nanaki

Not a huge fan of wormholes myself, if only becasue they make an already smallish galaxy (in most 4Xes) feel even smaller.

+1

solops -> RE: Wormholes? (6/13/2014 2:22:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ldog

quote:

+1

+2. No wormholes.

pkoko -> RE: Wormholes? (6/14/2014 5:06:23 AM)

What about stargates like Stars! ? As in gates between different worlds to save travel time?

Darkspire -> RE: Wormholes? (6/14/2014 5:48:21 AM)

quote:

+ 100.03

Darkspire

Darkspire -> RE: Wormholes? (6/14/2014 5:49:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pkoko

What about stargates like Stars! ? As in gates between different worlds to save travel time?

Already in the game, well a kind of similar device ... [;)]

Darkspire

pkoko -> RE: Wormholes? (6/14/2014 6:19:47 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darkspire

quote:

Darkspire

What is the item component called?

Kayoz -> RE: Wormholes? (6/14/2014 6:21:10 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pycco

LOL, ya its one guy doing everything.

I've actually tried to check into this, and neither Code Force nor Matrix are very forthcoming on how many developers are actually working on DW.

It started with Elliot. But if that's still the case - who knows.

Darkspire -> RE: Wormholes? (6/14/2014 6:47:46 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darkspire

quote:

Darkspire

What is the item component called?

Not a component, a wonder. You will need to add it in your custom facilities.txt file in your theme.

Darkspire

Osito -> RE: Wormholes? (6/14/2014 9:12:53 AM)

quote:

Any reason DW doesn't have any? I think they will be great idea especially in big maps to save on travel time.

+1000 ;p

I like the idea, as I play in large galaxies, and ideally would play with hyperdrive speed turned down. I don't mind if it doesn't appear in the default tech file, but it would be nice to have the ability to mod it into the game.

McMike -> RE: Wormholes? (6/14/2014 11:05:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Osito

I like the idea, as I play in large galaxies, and ideally would play with hyperdrive speed turned down. I don't mind if it doesn't appear in the default tech file, but it would be nice to have the ability to mod it into the game.

I like the idea also, Mister Osito.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI