Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding

IanF1966 -> Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (6/14/2014 2:50:41 PM)

Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0

Start a new game as Human with uniquely-named characters with random traits and skills.

This mod can be safely incorporated into the Extended Universe and Das Chrome UI Mods. Just paste both the folders into the mod folder for each mod, over-writing.

Screenshots:

[img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/152/b/e/ftysrtg_by_astigliano-d7kkuzf.jpg[/img]

[img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/152/2/a/yudytgh_by_astigliano-d7kkvc1.jpg[/img]

DOWNLOAD:

Solarius Scorch -> RE: Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (6/14/2014 3:28:55 PM)

Are backgrounds removed for these portraits?

IanF1966 -> RE: Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (6/14/2014 3:38:32 PM)

Not yet. I doubt they will in the near future. They work great though.[:)]

Solarius Scorch -> RE: Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (6/14/2014 3:48:10 PM)

If I ever get to making the backgrounds invisible, I'll let you know. :)

Mind if I seal some pics for myself?

PS: Wow, the StarDrive human! :)

IanF1966 -> RE: Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (6/14/2014 4:05:15 PM)

Sure. Just credit me ;)

Those pics are not vanilla, but were colour processed to fit the game better.

FingNewGuy -> RE: Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (6/14/2014 4:51:44 PM)

Great! Thanks [8D]

SundiataWTF -> RE: Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (1/29/2015 12:57:42 AM)

I'm having trouble getting the human images to show up in the game. I copied over the old files in the Theme Extended Universe mod as directed. At least I think I did. When I look in the folders I see the images, but they aren't showing up. What could I be doing wrong? Anyone know?

jack54 -> RE: Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (2/1/2015 8:36:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SundiataCole

I'm having trouble getting the human images to show up in the game. I copied over the old files in the Theme Extended Universe mod as directed. At least I think I did. When I look in the folders I see the images, but they aren't showing up. What could I be doing wrong? Anyone know?

I'm not sure SundiataCole but check that the images are stored in the images\units\characters folder under your current theme. If there is a missing or extra folder they won't show up. I just got it going myself but I'm using my own custom images. Good Luck!

HectorOfTroy -> RE: Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (2/2/2015 8:32:35 AM)

Does this Mod work with DW Shadows?

Thanks

Fishers of Men -> RE: Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (2/2/2015 8:48:48 PM)

It should work for the original game or any of the expansions. It is just a mod that replaces images.

SundiataWTF -> RE: Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (2/2/2015 11:27:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jack54

quote:

ORIGINAL: SundiataCole

I'm not sure SundiataCole but check that the images are stored in the images\units\characters folder under your current theme. If there is a missing or extra folder they won't show up. I just got it going myself but I'm using my own custom images. Good Luck!

I checked the folder and the images are there. I'm not sure what else I can do. I really want those images, because seeing the same image for all the characters is a real immersion-breaker!

HectorOfTroy -> RE: Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (2/3/2015 2:57:00 AM)

Thanks. I'm presuming it should also work with my saved games?

HectorOfTroy -> RE: Extended Human Characters Mod 1.0 (2/3/2015 3:35:34 AM)

Hmm, I followed instructions and then started a new game, but the game just stays on 'Creating Galaxy' screen now.

I have other mods with unique characters (like ST Picard Mod) and this does not happen.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI