Manual Upgrade - Automatic Retrofit (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Sokar408 -> Manual Upgrade - Automatic Retrofit (6/18/2014 8:46:28 PM)

My understanding was, that if I set, lets say the mining stations, to be Upgrade: Manuel and Retrofit: Automatic. the AI would automatically upgrade to the latest designs, but leave it to me, to make the designs.

If this correct, because I have tried this for a while, and the AI doesn't seem inclined to upgrade the mining stations on its on. Maybe it just takes more time then I gave it before going here and as, but I'd rather be sure, and enjoy the game, then spend ages keeping an eye on it :)

WaflHead -> RE: Manual Upgrade - Automatic Retrofit (6/19/2014 2:49:13 AM)

I've had this issue as well. Some games they auto-retrofit and others they do not. I'm thinking the auto-retrofit may be tied to the available cash on hand.

Chet Guiles -> RE: Manual Upgrade - Automatic Retrofit (6/19/2014 4:26:25 AM)

I think you're right. I do the same -- I manually design my mining and gas mining stations, then allow the game to automatically upgrade. However retrofit does require constructor ship, necessary resources and available cash for the retro. Timing can sometimes be slow if constructors are queued up with other projects. Anyone else have similar issues?

necaradan666 -> RE: Manual Upgrade - Automatic Retrofit (6/19/2014 5:40:43 AM)

Constructors are not required to retrofit mining stations.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI