I keep giving a mission to a construction ship (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

Gilmer -> I keep giving a mission to a construction ship (6/21/2014 12:12:38 AM)

and it keeps not doing it, although it tells me it's mission is complete.

Gilmer -> RE: I keep giving a mission to a construction ship (6/21/2014 12:29:09 AM)

Never mind, it finally seems to be doing something.

Gilmer -> RE: I keep giving a mission to a construction ship (6/21/2014 12:51:09 AM)

Ok, seriously, people. My home base is a marshy, swampy moon. My construction ships will not build anything here. Is it because it is a moon? I have tried to build a mining station and a hitech research station. It accepts the mission and then it wanders around the moon a little, then it says it has finished, but I have no stations.

Any ideas?

Gilmer -> RE: I keep giving a mission to a construction ship (6/21/2014 1:38:37 AM)

Still having trouble. Takes the mission and then it flies around a little and says it has completed the mission, but it hasn't built what I asked it to build.

LandShepherd -> RE: I keep giving a mission to a construction ship (6/21/2014 2:14:46 AM)

Click F-10 to bring up "Construction Yards" and pick your home moon from the list box, then you can build something there. You don't need a construction ship to build at a colony btw. Also you don't build mining stations at a colony; the colony automatically mines for you. Build mining stations at other planets and moons after exploring them with an exploration ship to determine what resources they have.

Gilmer -> RE: I keep giving a mission to a construction ship (6/21/2014 4:48:01 AM)

Ok, thanks. Is there a limit on a planet? Because at the moment it seems I can only build 2, but maybe I can with your suggestion.

pycco -> RE: I keep giving a mission to a construction ship (6/21/2014 6:17:56 AM)

yes there is a limit of 1 per planet, if its a colonized planet you don't need a mining stations there. you should only build research stations on planets with a research bonus.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI