experience level reverts (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen >> Tech Support

FrankMcN -> experience level reverts (6/28/2014 1:54:20 AM)

When I play operations and set the experience level it always reverts to Elite. This is clear when I return to a saved game because I can see settings. It seems likeky that effect is immediate since each op I start all the "squads" have 2-4 men, usually 2-3 despite settings being on line.

SteveMcClaire -> RE: experience level reverts (6/30/2014 3:29:53 PM)

So you're setting the difficulty and it is reverting the a previous setting? I haven't heard any reports of this, and all the settings seem to be working fine for me. Can you try clicking on one of the other game settings (Morale, time limit, etc.) prior to setting the strength and see if that has any effect?

Thanks,

Steve

FrankMcN -> RE: experience level reverts (7/6/2014 7:22:26 PM)

Time setting and end on force morale too low seem to be able to be changed and show their effects, on same new game as one where experience did not take effect change form elite to line had no apparent impact on forces, and when reopening save file settings were at elite again.

FrankMcN -> RE: experience level reverts (7/6/2014 7:25:03 PM)

Actually you can see effect just by setting experience level and then clicking back to briefing, returning to setting has experience revert while time setting adjustments stay.

newts2339 -> RE: experience level reverts (7/7/2014 7:25:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: FrankMcN

Time setting and end on force morale too low seem to be able to be changed and show their effects, on same new game as one where experience did not take effect change form elite to line had no apparent impact on forces, and when reopening save file settings were at elite again.

Actually, I mentioned this in the play testing but also mentioned that if you click on the morale level you want it stays in place. Originally I was trying to move the lever by clicking and moving.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI