Explorer ship.. exploring when? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

janamdo -> Explorer ship.. exploring when? (6/28/2014 11:07:43 AM)

Another point i don't get at the start in the homesystem is the behaviour of the explorer ships? ( there are 4 of them in homesystem)
- explore this system
- nearest unexplored system = explore star unknown system
- all systems in sector F

Nearest unexplored system seems to be not working ?..the explorer ship is staying in idle mode
BUT later on it is opposite: the explorer is exploring -nearest unexplored system- ,but -explore this system is not working

So it is not possible to have 3 explorerships to explore 3 explorer targets..at the same time ??

Exploring ..all systems in sector F seems to be possible(without hyperdrive) , but ..nearest unexplored system = explore star unknown system not ..that is a contradiction.
The explorer has no hyperdrive and can explore.. nearest unexplored system = explore star unknown system

PsyKoSnake -> RE: Explorer ship.. exploring when? (6/28/2014 12:37:28 PM)

Do you have enough range? The explorer wont explore a system if it dont have enough fuel come back.

Unforeseen -> RE: Explorer ship.. exploring when? (6/28/2014 1:02:23 PM)

I tend to encounter a different issue. They don't idle, but they do seem to insist on traveling to further away stars rather than the nearest. There was one case where the exploration ship targeted a system half way across the galaxy right from the get go. I assumed the crew was drunk. They didn't survive the journey because they unleashed a silver mist. It was a bad situation...

janamdo -> RE: Explorer ship.. exploring when? (6/28/2014 1:51:40 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: PsyKoSnake

Do you have enough range? The explorer wont explore a system if it dont have enough fuel come back.

Fueling is then to the nearest tankstation i suppose.. should be handy if there comes a warning in the explorership : not enough fuel
Don't now how about reach of a standard explorer with 100 % fuel ?

Is there no circle around it to give the action radius ?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI