EMCON change through activation of missions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Mods and Scenarios

Pergite! -> EMCON change through activation of missions (7/1/2014 9:31:37 AM)

I am trying to create a situation where EMCON states changes for a group of static units when a certain event is triggered. To be specific I am trying to make one sides AD units remain passive and hidden until a target enters their engagement area. I have created a support mission for the AD units involved, made it inactive and the only "task" entered into the mission is a EMCON and ROE change. I have created an event with the trigger to launch when an aircraft enters the assigned area. This in turn trigger an action that makes the AD group assigned mission go active.

My problem:

The default EMCON for the involved side is passive, but the AD units directly go active allhough their assigned mission remain inactive (not triggered). This is regardless if I use inherent or manually entered EMCON states. Does anyone have any experience with this issue?
I have previously created EMCON change through waypoints, but that is not applicable here.

mikmykWS -> RE: EMCON change through activation of missions (7/2/2014 12:56:30 AM)

Sorry that happens Pergite. Its a known issue will mark it as something we should look at for 1.05.

Thanks!

Mike

Pergite! -> RE: EMCON change through activation of missions (7/2/2014 10:22:29 AM)

Thanks Mike!

I will see if I can find a work-around in the meantime.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI