Trouble loading Community Scenarios and finishing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

davidfagnand -> Trouble loading Community Scenarios and finishing (7/2/2014 12:12:08 AM)

I'm running Command on Windows 7 Home Premium on two computers.

Many of the community scenarios will not load. I choose them and load them and the world map shows itself and that is it. The program is not locked and I can even load other scenarios. Anybody experienced this and is there some thing I can change in my start up or ini?

So when I get one up and running just as everything gets hot and dirty the program just stops. No lock up or BSD just nothing. I've left and gone to the neighborhood establishment for a bit and nothing is different when I return.

Dave

mikmykWS -> RE: Trouble loading Community Scenarios and finishing (7/2/2014 12:46:22 AM)

mikmyk
Install the latest build as it includes the most recent db files.

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B205vpZC1pGmc0ZYZk14MnRuZmc/edit?usp=sharing

Please install this into your command directory.

thanks!

Mike

davidfagnand -> RE: Trouble loading Community Scenarios and finishing (7/2/2014 3:31:47 PM)

Well that appears to be working! Thanks

norwegianwiking -> RE: Trouble loading Community Scenarios and finishing (7/6/2014 6:44:20 PM)

could we get this as a sticky at the top, would have saved me an hour of embuggerance if it had been slightly more visible. And thank you.

mikmykWS -> RE: Trouble loading Community Scenarios and finishing (7/6/2014 6:50:31 PM)

That is where the link goes.

We're working on a more extensive FAQ that should make things clearer.

Thanks!

Mike

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI