Lets not forget! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Louis Jones -> Lets not forget! (2/14/2003 8:42:52 PM)

That today it is Valentines Day, I know you might be wrapped up in what you are going to do on your next turn in UV, but take the time to say or do something sweet.
My wonderful bride surprised me with the tin of Band of Brothers dvd collection this morning.:D She really knows how to treat a man.;)

Marc von Martial -> Re: Lets not forget! (2/14/2003 9:40:06 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Louis Jones
[B]That today it is Valentines Day, I know you might be wrapped up in what you are going to do on your next turn in UV, but take the time to say or do something sweet.
My wonderful bride surprised me with the tin of Band of Brothers dvd collection this morning.:D She really knows how to treat a man.;) [/B][/QUOTE]

You lucky guy you. How could you not love this woman :D

Les_the_Sarge_9_1 -> (2/14/2003 9:56:06 PM)

I am able to post here today, and fiddle with wargames etc because I was up even earlier tending to "business" hehe.

For those that are unaware, today is the most important day of your relationship with your significant other. And forgetting that detail might mean today could be the last.

If that person is present, you should not be here in the first place eh.

When mine gets back home from her volunteer work at school for the morning, you can bet I will be "taking care of business" again.

And guys, think outside of the box. Yes the DO want chocolate and flowers (I am reliably informed those are defaults). But you only start gaining victory points when you do something that is special and NOT default.

Louis Jones, you do realise those BoB dvds will require you to go way outside of the box to earn them eh. That was a top flight gift in my opinion.

Louis Jones -> (2/14/2003 11:46:12 PM)

[QUOTE]Louis Jones, you do realise those BoB dvds will require you to go way outside of the box to earn them eh. That was a top flight gift in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

Well I would never be ever to show her how much she means to me in a lifetime of best dates. She pampers me in so many ways.Allowing me me do the things I love.
I think I did however score some pretty big points by sending her,our daughter and my mother-in-law to the Cirque Du Soleil that is currently in New Orleans at this time. A lovely thank you card from my mother-in-law and the BoB dvd's from my bride ....not a bad trade in my books thus far.:)

Dan Bozza -> (2/15/2003 3:47:07 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Louis Jones
[B]Well I would never be ever to show her how much she means to me in a lifetime of best dates. She pampers me in so many ways.Allowing me me do the things I love.
I think I did however score some pretty big points by sending her,our daughter and my mother-in-law to the Cirque Du Soleil that is currently in New Orleans at this time. A lovely thank you card from my mother-in-law and the BoB dvd's from my bride ....not a bad trade in my books thus far.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, Band of Brothers! Does she have a sister? ;)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI