[1.9.5.5] Modding Bug: Cannot Change Damage Control Repair Time (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Tech Support

Icemania -> [1.9.5.5] Modding Bug: Cannot Change Damage Control Repair Time (7/20/2014 11:10:39 AM)

Setting Repair Time for Damage Control technologies in components.txt and research.txt does not work as indicated in the Modding Manual.

I set the Damage Control technology to repair one component every 30 seconds but components were still being repaired every few seconds. I couldn't tell the difference to normal Repair Bots.

The test was completed in Game Editor by selecting the specific technologies to ensure only Damage Control was available and letting a ship get heavily damaged, then I deleted the attacking ship and waited for repairs.

mensrea -> RE: [1.9.5.5] Modding Bug: Cannot Change Damage Control Repair Time (8/14/2014 11:23:11 PM)

I'm wondering if this is on the agenda for the next update? It's pretty serious seeing as how a late game tech is granting the same benefits as an early game tech.

Icemania -> RE: [1.9.5.5] Modding Bug: Cannot Change Damage Control Repair Time (8/15/2014 10:10:04 AM)

There has been no response to this bug since it was reported on July 20th. Please advise.

zoommooz11 -> RE: [1.9.5.5] Modding Bug: Cannot Change Damage Control Repair Time (10/25/2014 12:24:00 AM)

Bump

Just wanted to say, as of latest patch 1.958, this still exists. I would also like to point out that it seems intermittent, ie present in one game, not in the next,

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI