What can we expect from the new countries... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Flashpoint Campaigns Series >> Requested Features and Ideas

jack54 -> What can we expect from the new countries... (7/22/2014 3:45:18 PM)

Hi all,

Now that we know we will be in '80's Europe for a while (and yes I'm quite psyched up) I was wondering about the differences between the various countries.

The OB will be different for sure but will we see a moral or C3 difference.

France will bring a whole new set of equipment but most other counties use either America, German or Russian stuff. Can we expect a significant difference between the export versions. I know the big boys keep the best.

I'm really looking forward to some more countries seems very intriguing.

CapnDarwin -> RE: What can we expect from the new countries... (7/22/2014 4:08:47 PM)

Pretty much a yes to all of those items. Different OOBs, different equipment, different national data, and I'm sure there are a few other items as well.

CrackSabbath -> RE: What can we expect from the new countries... (7/26/2014 8:10:23 PM)

What did I miss? New module??

jack54 -> RE: What can we expect from the new countries... (7/27/2014 1:24:21 AM)

Sorry I wasn't clear but the next FC game is supposed to be moving to Southern Germany (still late '80s) and include some new countries.

Mad Russian -> RE: What can we expect from the new countries... (7/27/2014 3:15:04 AM)

And the ability to have more than one nationality per side in a fight!!

Good Hunting.

MR

CrackSabbath -> RE: What can we expect from the new countries... (7/27/2014 5:08:57 AM)

Works for me!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI