Why has refuel option gone? (noob question) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

auryx -> Why has refuel option gone? (noob question) (7/25/2014 9:38:56 PM)

Hi everyone,

I've been playing around learning the game, using some of Timotheus' tutorial but otherwise just having fun.

I just discovered Warp Bubbles and upgraded my Explorer ships by adding gazillions of fuel cells to give them range. Now, suddenly, the right-click "refuel" option is completely gone :(

What happened to make the refuel option disappear? Is my Small Spaceport too small to refuel ships with lots of fuel cells? or are the ships too big to fit in the spaceport? or something else?

Any help much appreciated! :)

Thanks

auryx

johanwanderer -> RE: Why has refuel option gone? (noob question) (7/25/2014 10:11:04 PM)

You most likely run out of fuel at the spaceport. Solution: build gas mining staion at Caslon resources (or Hydrogen if you're using Fusion reactors).

auryx -> RE: Why has refuel option gone? (noob question) (7/26/2014 12:24:22 PM)

Thanks Johan - how can I tell for sure that the spaceport is out of fuel? And does that make the "refuel" option disappear completely from the right-click menus?

auryx

fruitgnome -> RE: Why has refuel option gone? (noob question) (7/26/2014 3:33:19 PM)

Check the cargo of the spaceport, for example by double clicking on the window in the left down corner if you have selected the spaceport.

auryx -> RE: Why has refuel option gone? (noob question) (7/26/2014 9:12:59 PM)

Thanks Fruitgnome. You were right, I had nooooooo casiorn. I was hoping the game would tell me that somehow, rather than just removing the refuel option! But now I know. Fortunately I mined some eventually from a gas giant [:)]

auryx

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI