Search and seizure bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

Braig -> Search and seizure bug (7/27/2014 8:30:19 PM)

As Italy, trying to search and seize in either the Eastern or Western Med, the program does not seem to generate a us entry roll. The game waits at that point. I don't think the US entry pane is popping up to show the chit draw. I use one monitor with default screen layouts. The file is the last power of the final production planning just prior to search and seizure. just finalize and proceed.

paulderynck -> RE: Search and seizure bug (7/27/2014 10:28:22 PM)

IIRC Search and Seizure is not coded completely. It probably needs to be disabled as a choice, for the time being.

Braig -> RE: Search and seizure bug (7/28/2014 12:12:39 AM)

Ok, thanks.
I don't think it's an option though. Pretty sure it's part of the game, so it needs to be looked at I would think.

Centuur -> RE: Search and seizure bug (7/28/2014 4:45:27 PM)

It's on the task list.

LtStefan -> RE: Search and seizure bug (12/19/2014 6:52:43 PM)

Is this fixed?

I also get stuck in this ohase and cannot get the game to move along this point. :-(

Palle -> RE: Search and seizure bug (4/24/2015 6:26:14 AM)

I too.

Palle -> RE: Search and seizure bug (4/24/2015 1:07:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

IIRC Search and Seizure is not coded completely. It probably needs to be disabled as a choice, for the time being.

How does one go about doing that?

paulderynck -> RE: Search and seizure bug (4/24/2015 2:49:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Palle

quote:

ORIGINAL: paulderynck

How does one go about doing that?

I meant that until it works, the program should be altered so the player doesn't think he can do it.

Palle -> RE: Search and seizure bug (4/26/2015 12:11:35 PM)

I see. And in any case. When two play er have the choice to do so. It will Freeze no matter what. In effect, this prevented me from playing and I feel a bit as if I have paid to be Beta-tester 😡

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI