RE: DW Universe compatible mod list (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> Design and Modding

Blabsawaw22 -> RE: DW Universe compatible mod list (2/5/2016 8:27:12 AM)

ok great.. I only have to try 2 now!

amariah -> RE: DW Universe compatible mod list (2/20/2016 8:50:14 PM)

My mod works with Distant Worlds Universe

***amariah's DWU Image Mod***

The included picture is just some of the images of the mod. The mod is a work in progress which will change most images of the game. Download the mod in my forum thread announcing the mod. [:)]

[image]local://upfiles/53640/B40FC5873DAC406F92CACBDD44C40876.jpg[/image]

Rosbjerg -> RE: DW Universe compatible mod list (4/17/2016 7:12:04 PM)

My mod - New Dawn, link in signature and thanks for a great list! :)

Description:
New Dawn is set in an alternate Human-only universe and explores the fall of Earth and rise of humanity as a splintered galactic power, where cultural, religious and ideological differences are the main fuel for conflict.

lion_of_judah -> RE: DW Universe Compatible Mod List (2/16/2017 2:29:29 PM)

what mods and ship sets are compatible with legends?

Kothyxaan -> RE: DW Universe Compatible Mod List (6/5/2017 11:57:29 AM)

This mod fixes the boarding bug and adds some really good options to the game. It is an exe so it will be compatible with most mods.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4263783

rjord2021 -> RE: DW Universe Compatible Mod List (12/13/2017 6:15:37 PM)

Early alpha version of my Star Wars mod is available to download.
Mod is still being worked on but patches will be coming out daily to add more to the mod.
This is for anyone who would like to play the mod and help check for any bugs etc

Hattori Hanzo -> RE: DW Universe Compatible Mod List (12/16/2017 9:58:24 AM)

the Bacon mod and the new StarWars mod should be added to the list of the first post of this thread.

Rosbjerg -> RE: DW Universe Compatible Mod List (12/16/2017 10:26:55 AM)

I don't think the original poster is online anymore, neither my mod or others have been added since they were released.

Hattori Hanzo -> RE: DW Universe Compatible Mod List (12/16/2017 6:53:50 PM)

this mean someone else (the Administrators) should re-do this thread from scratch.. [8|]

rjord2021 -> RE: DW Universe Compatible Mod List (12/16/2017 7:36:01 PM)

The original poster has not been on here in 3 years and 2 months........

Have now finished creating an updated mod list and it can be found in the thread "Distant Worlds Universe - Mod List 2018 "
I have added to the thread 32 mods that work for Distant Worlds Universe and have not included mods that are no longer available to down as the links are broken.

Have included mods from last 3 pages on the Modding Forum.

Please leave a post if other mods should be added to this list....please include the URL to the mod.

Hattori Hanzo -> RE: DW Universe Compatible Mod List (12/17/2017 8:20:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rjord1

The original poster has not been on here in 3 years and 2 months........

Have now finished creating an updated mod list and it can be found in the thread "Distant Worlds Universe - Mod List 2018 "
I have added to the thread 32 mods that work for Distant Worlds Universe and have not included mods that are no longer available to down as the links are broken.

Have included mods from last 3 pages on the Modding Forum.

Please leave a post if other mods should be added to this list....please include the URL to the mod.

[&o] and [&o][&o][&o][&o]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI