Bug: game hangs on Mercury suborbital (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> Tech Support

satisfaction -> Bug: game hangs on Mercury suborbital (8/4/2014 9:22:13 PM)

I'm in Mercury, USA sandbox. On the manned suborbital game freezes every time. I've tried watching the mission which results in black screen with the white dots and they just keep going forever. If I skip to results all I get is a black screen. Using redstone rocket.

satisfaction -> RE: Bug: game hangs on Mercury suborbital (8/4/2014 9:25:24 PM)

Just tried again using an Atlas booster, same problem. Game hangs on countdown it seems. It just goes forever.

Nacho84 -> RE: Bug: game hangs on Mercury suborbital (8/5/2014 5:48:19 AM)

Hello satisfaction,

Thanks for reporting this. Which version of the game are you using?

Cheers,

satisfaction -> RE: Bug: game hangs on Mercury suborbital (8/5/2014 10:56:29 AM)

7.24, the latest version off the ftp site. 8/3 or 8/4 date I believe.

satisfaction -> RE: Bug: game hangs on Mercury suborbital (8/5/2014 10:57:02 AM)

I downloaded within last 36 hours.

Nacho84 -> RE: Bug: game hangs on Mercury suborbital (8/5/2014 11:23:54 AM)

That's strange. A bug was reported on the Mercury Joint Flight mission, which we fixed, but not on the manned suborbital one. Do you happen to have a savefile at hand so that I can reproduce it?

Cheers,

SoulBlazer -> RE: Bug: game hangs on Mercury suborbital (8/5/2014 9:44:13 PM)

The bug you fixed for me in my save a few days ago WAS for the Mercury Manned Suborbital. I've updated the 7.24.2 patch and confirmed that the mission now works using the save you provided to me. Just some extra FYI. Maybe he missed the small 7.24.2 patch?

satisfaction -> RE: Bug: game hangs on Mercury suborbital (8/6/2014 5:03:00 AM)

Going to try it now. Glad to see I was not alone with this issue and great response!

satisfaction -> RE: Bug: game hangs on Mercury suborbital (8/6/2014 5:07:50 AM)

Can't find 7.24.2 anywhere. I've tried the dropbox link in other threads, but it is empty. Where can I find it to see if it fixes this issue?

Nacho84 -> RE: Bug: game hangs on Mercury suborbital (8/6/2014 7:09:35 AM)

Hello satisfaction,

Please find 0.7.24.2 here. I believe that should fix your issue, but let me know if it doesn't.

Notice that if you're starting from a savefile where the mission has been already assembled, you'll need to cancel the mission and assemble it again. This time it will properly ask you for a group of flight controllers and a crew.

Cheers,

satisfaction -> RE: Bug: game hangs on Mercury suborbital (8/6/2014 8:22:21 AM)

Fix worked great, no problems in Mercury anymore.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI