RE: Robin Williams found dead (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Rising-Sun -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/13/2014 7:42:24 PM)

His daughter Zelda, is having a hard time. Peoples out there are sending her hateful messages through emails, etcs, probably blaming her for his death. So i dont know if she didnt love him much or care for him. But some people out there have weak hearts and ended up dead, he did have some serious problems though.

Not sure if like my situations, after my mom passed away, i lefted the family for good. Most of them didnt give a ****. So i wanted to start a new life on my own elsewhere and far away from them. My father was in the Navy, was born in the Naval Hospital-RI. So she divored him when i was nine, he wasnt much a father or husband at all.

Things can be ugly in life, esp in families crisis. If you have a strong soul, you will make it regardless what going on.

Terminus -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/13/2014 7:55:06 PM)

I have no doubt that A): she loved her father, and B): there are worthless scum on the Internet that would send messages of hate and loathsomeness to people in mourning just because it gives them a bulge in their pants.

Rising-Sun -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/13/2014 10:42:24 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

I have no doubt that A): she loved her father, and B): there are worthless scum on the Internet that would send messages of hate and loathsomeness to people in mourning just because it gives them a bulge in their pants.

I agreed, there are so many idiots messing around and shouldnt have bother her in the first place. She is pretty upset over it though.

Terminus -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/13/2014 10:48:08 PM)

Any actual human being would be.

sventhebold -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/14/2014 11:40:10 PM)

I feel like i lost a friend.[:(]

t001001001 -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/15/2014 12:57:05 AM)

quote:

His daughter Zelda, is having a hard time. Peoples out there are sending her hateful messages through emails

How many millions of ppl adored her Dad and looked forward to whatever material he'd think up next. I'm sure she's been getting 100,000 emails every day since she was born. There's no way she can possibly read all of im. Since her beloved father died she's prolly gotten 100,000,000 emails and tweets wishing condolence, telling her how much they loved her Dad and how much he's missed.

There has to be ppl who filter her mails just b/c of the millions of im she'd never get the chance to read even if she wanted. There's always a couple idiots of course [8|] Her ppl could have just filtered im out.

I don't understand tweets, maybe stuff just pops up on her smartphone? A million per day?

Rising-Sun -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/15/2014 7:03:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: t001001001

quote:

His daughter Zelda, is having a hard time. Peoples out there are sending her hateful messages through emails

How many millions of ppl adored her Dad and looked forward to whatever material he'd think up next. I'm sure she's been getting 100,000 emails every day since she was born. There's no way she can possibly read all of im. Since her beloved father died she's prolly gotten 100,000,000 emails and tweets wishing condolence, telling her how much they loved her Dad and how much he's missed.

There has to be ppl who filter her mails just b/c of the millions of im she'd never get the chance to read even if she wanted. There's always a couple idiots of course [8|] Her ppl could have just filtered im out.

I don't understand tweets, maybe stuff just pops up on her smartphone? A million per day?

I doubt if it was his daughter behind this, his wife just mention he had early stages of Parkinson's disease. So at his age with that disease is not good and he know that it will get worst and would be very sad to see this coming. If it was me at that age, i probably would commit suicide too.

Terminus -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/15/2014 7:34:32 AM)

quote:

quote:

Why do you think she has people? Not everybody has people. These assholes blamed her for his death and sent her photoshopped pictures of him lying in a morgue. She saw them. I'd have quit Twitter too, if it were me.

Rising-Sun -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/15/2014 10:35:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

quote:

quote:

Why do you think she has people? Not everybody has people. These assholes blamed her for his death and sent her photoshopped pictures of him lying in a morgue. She saw them. I'd have quit Twitter too, if it were me.

Twitter is a bad place to hang out, dunno about facebook. Keeping infos and profiles at minimum so others dont stalk you.

t001001001 -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/16/2014 12:24:13 AM)

quote:

I'm saying there's no way she can possibly read all that correspondence. I have no idea if she has ppl or not. I have no idea how twitter works.

You clearly disagree w/ me and yet you refrained from ur normal curt response. heh. [8D]

Jeffrey H. -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/19/2014 6:33:46 PM)

I recall a stand up routine where Williams was describing life with a pregnant woman, in that bit he described when somethign called "the *itty fairy" comes, a funny line and it has stuck with me. He had some great talent.

Rising-Sun -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/20/2014 1:19:27 PM)

Rob Schneider is blaming pharmaceutical industry for Robin Williams' death, well in that case, many drugs can go wrong. Guess Williams was mistreated, it happen to alot of people out there. Wondering what MJ Fox was taken over the years, he manage to make it through.

Jeffrey H. -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/20/2014 6:43:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: RisingSun

Rob Schneider is blaming pharmaceutical industry for Robin Williams' death, well in that case, many drugs can go wrong. Guess Williams was mistreated, it happen to alot of people out there. Wondering what MJ Fox was taken over the years, he manage to make it through.

It's becoming increasingly clear to me that from a mental health standpoint, life becomes increasingly difficult as a person gets older. To the point where a person will destroy themselves in any number of ways because of their poor mental health.

Scary and inevitable at the same time.

Josh -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/21/2014 12:35:02 PM)

A youtube video on one of my youtube channels; a tribute to Robin Williams.

I'll miss him [:(]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaSGG1Q3ulw&list=UU4FYwBasJ4MTe9iV-Ofykeg

Rising-Sun -> RE: Robin Williams found dead (8/21/2014 3:33:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jeffrey H.

quote:

ORIGINAL: RisingSun

It's becoming increasingly clear to me that from a mental health standpoint, life becomes increasingly difficult as a person gets older. To the point where a person will destroy themselves in any number of ways because of their poor mental health.

Scary and inevitable at the same time.

Rob mention something about one of the drug that related to Robin's treatment is sucide, that all i know. Infact there alot of drugs can kill people if they are not careful. I wouldnt even trust my doctors!

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI