WC2003: red (Germany) vs Rokondo (US) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> SPWaW AAR/DAR

red -> WC2003: red (Germany) vs Rokondo (US) (2/18/2003 3:42:47 AM)

Germans rush forward to find .... nothing !!! American forces are hiding so well, there is absolutely no contact. There is an interesting glitch in this game though. Somehow anything that moves leaves a trail of dust :D . That was unexpected since the game set in the Western Europe.

VikingNo2 -> (2/18/2003 7:23:47 AM)

WOW goooooood match up

Rokondo -> First round (2/19/2003 1:08:42 AM)

Red send light "Ge mtrcy" to scout around.
He put smoke in strategic points on the map. (You can not hide)
My forces engage his forces in the center and the south.
Destroy 2 "Sdkf2 222"
Few "Ge mtrcy" had casualties.
And one tank "Pzkpfw" were destroy.

Very interesting game going to be.

Year 1941
Red-Germany
Me-US

* First time for me to play in this year !

Good luck Red :)

Gary Tatro -> Good luck Red (2/19/2003 1:41:35 AM)

I hope the extra matches with me pay off. I would like to see you in the Semi's. After you beat JJ of course. :D :D :D

rbrunsman -> (2/19/2003 2:54:23 AM)

Yeah, I'm hoping someone else knocks you and JJ off before I have to see you guys again.:D

Rokondo, this is "Destiny" speaking, "You shall destroy Gary and JJ before you fall to the instoppable wrath that is manifest in rbrunsman. (insert eerie music here).":p

Rokondo -> Destiny (2/19/2003 3:15:20 AM)

Rbrunsman enjoy your few moments in world cup 2003 :)
Soon I will meet you and this going to be the battle that many will speak about it after :D (How rbrunsman lose...)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by rbrunsman
[B]Yeah, I'm hoping someone else knocks you and JJ off before I have to see you guys again.:D

Rokondo, this is "Destiny" speaking, "You shall destroy Gary and JJ before you fall to the instoppable wrath that is manifest in rbrunsman. (insert eerie music here).":p [/B][/QUOTE]

red -> (2/19/2003 5:40:51 AM)

Germans engage US forces in a small town in the south, recon force sent further into US territory discovers a large flock of US engineers grazing on the grass with no vehicles to move them and no armor protection. Given the opportunity German gently graze on the engineers, which even didn't seem to know of the commencement of the hostilities. In the central and northern sectors German recon engages US AA guns and Stuarts with little visible damage. Stug scores a Stuart from afar. German arty pounds away at the AA gun positions most of them being located right on the fast target spots :D.

Rokondo -> Turn 2 (2/20/2003 3:30:25 AM)

Heavy fighting every where ...
The south and the center VHEX's are in US hand.
Tanks battles all over the map.

What will happen next.
Red your turn ;)

red -> (2/20/2003 6:41:53 AM)

German armor engages US armor at full force in the central and northern sectors. Results are mixed, I expected better performance out of German tankers at such a close range. In the south, Germans sneak by porous US defenses to take back the southern vhexes. German arty pounds away at surviving US armor attempting to suppress them.

red -> (2/21/2003 12:45:28 PM)

My opponent is busy moving his huge 10+ AUX armor column towards the northern and central sectors. German arty gave it al ittle poundinf but not enough to slow it down. Elsewhere Germans have been busy cleaning up Stuarts all over the map expecting a major attack from the Brits.

Rokondo -> Go...Go...Go... (2/23/2003 3:24:33 AM)

General Red did not expect that most of his forces will be destroyed by General Rokondo.

I saw that your forces advance and I wait behind with trucks loaded with troops.
Many enemy tanks are burn on the roads after US troops destroy them :eek:

The south and center Vhex's are in US hands, the north still held by Germany army.
Soon the north will be in US hand.

red -> (2/23/2003 10:14:08 PM)

Surviving German units retreat everywhere attempting to regroup. :( And it's colonel Red not general. :mad:

Rokondo -> The north is in US hands (2/24/2003 4:44:18 AM)

US forces break the German forces in the south and in the center there are no enemy in sight !

US forces in massive move for the headquarter.

Colonel RED can see US tanks from his headquarter window.

In the north US tanks and troops finish few enemy tanks and troops.
Massive forces from both sides fighting on the north.
US forces will crash them :mad:

Time to surrender or die...

red -> (2/24/2003 8:45:54 PM)

Germans retreat further back. :mad:

Rokondo -> All Vhex's in US hands (2/25/2003 12:06:33 AM)

The enemy is retreating ...
US captured all the Vhex's in the map :)
You lose this time RED surrender now or face death to all your troops.

red -> (2/26/2003 9:49:47 AM)

I only surrender when I don't have anything to fight with but yiu still have plenty of tanks hence I have plenty of targets :mad:

Rokondo -> Stick the enemy to the wall... (2/28/2003 12:19:44 AM)

US forces move deeper in Germany land.
The US forces control all Vhex’s in the map.
Red still dream on break the US forces line but…

Putting smoke all over the map will not help you !

red -> (2/28/2003 9:05:13 PM)

Fire exchange between forces, minor casualties on both sides, Germans are fighting to get back their rear vhexes.

Rokondo -> Day of battle (2/28/2003 10:59:18 PM)

Germany still have few tanks and troops.
This turn fire exchange and few tanks were destroy by both sides.

red -> (3/1/2003 1:29:58 PM)

Fire exchanges continue but Germans are overwhelmed by the number of enemy armor. Since Rokondo refuses to surrender, I shall continue this fight :mad:

Rokondo -> Enemy last tank ! (3/1/2003 5:48:59 PM)

US tanks are every where in the map controlling all.
In the north only 1 enemy tank left !!!
10 US tanks surrounding this tank that probably RED is inside of him :)

Surrenders RED or face death.

red -> (3/2/2003 4:13:58 AM)

Germans managed to take some US rear vhxes but US engineers chased them away. I'm having problems finding units to fight with.

Rokondo -> Where is the enemy ? (3/3/2003 1:27:51 AM)

I kill more few enemy troops and I did not find any more targets.
Hey Red show your troops ... it will be fast with out pain I promise :D

red -> (3/3/2003 12:09:54 PM)

Sorry, no more troops, I'm having diffculty finding units to fight with

Rokondo -> Victory (3/4/2003 2:54:24 AM)

Marginal victory to US.
The last turn I killed the German HQ.

Good game Red.

red -> (3/4/2003 3:05:30 AM)

Good game ?!?!?!?!? Yeah, sure, thanks a lot, how about a rematch outside of WC any time, any place as long as I play USSR.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI