protection popups (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series

aZmoDen -> protection popups (8/16/2014 4:10:19 AM)

Howdy, does anyone know how to stop the pirates asking for protection?
or stop the popups without stopping every other popup?
Because on a large map with heaps of pirates its a constant rotation of offers.
Even better would be the ability to right click on the popup and having it immediately dismissed instead of right click being the same as left click.

johanwanderer -> RE: protection popups (8/16/2014 4:47:06 AM)

It might be under Game Settings -> Message Settings, but I'm not sure about that.

CaptainBipto1 -> RE: protection popups (8/16/2014 7:09:58 AM)

There is an check box in the options menu that suppresses all popups.

aZmoDen -> RE: protection popups (8/16/2014 12:06:49 PM)

yeah thats the thing to captainbipto1, i dont want to suppress all popups, i just want to stop the pirate spam.
At some point, your empire is going to stop paying these scumbag, and it makes no sense to have this constant spam of 30+ pirates overwhelming your popup feed with what is comparable to nigerian scammers email.
It wouldnt be so bad if you could just skim the list and right click//delete the messages, but you can do that, you have to engage the message, say no thanks then gooodbye.
I guess i was just hoping i could continue to use the popup feed for diplomacy, discoveries, research, and other misc things i use it for without the pirate spam.
ah well, thanks for your input/time anyway :)

feygan -> RE: protection popups (8/16/2014 1:09:22 PM)

Fully agree how annoying it is, in the same way as some types of standard empire popups. I think what would be useful is an option to say "do not bother us about this again" this way you can then choose who to talk to about what and when.

CaptainBipto1 -> RE: protection popups (8/17/2014 6:31:18 AM)

[;)]

Nigeria scammers :p That must be part of the pirate espionage program. Can I just steal credits via espionage? Cos that's my new smuggler game if I can :p

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI