Let's Play Close Combat: Gateway to Caen Small Map Mod (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen >> After Action Reports

TIK -> Let's Play Close Combat: Gateway to Caen Small Map Mod (8/22/2014 7:42:12 PM)

Hey everyone! I've just started a new Close Combat Gateway to Caen Let's Play where I'm using my Small Map Mod.

The first video is HERE!

And for all the videos, check out the playlist HERE!

I'm also renaming units after people who comment on my LP videos, so post a comment on the video and I'll rename a unit after you and we can fight the Germans together in my Close Combat: Gateway to Caen Small Map Mod.

To download my Small Map Mod, click:
http://www.closecombatfanatics.com/index.php/downloads/category/26-mods

To clarify on the house rules, I can only command the HQ units. I will take a Company HQ unit every battle and command that first. I can issue orders to the Platoon HQ's, but otherwise can only command units within my green circle.

If I die, I'll take over a platoon HQ. If we run out of HQ units, I'll be forced to truce.

This will hopefully make things interesting, plus it will slow me down a little and give the AI an extra chance to do some damage.

Cheers!

TIK -> RE: Let's Play Close Combat: Gateway to Caen Small Map Mod (8/22/2014 7:43:08 PM)

Posted in the wrong section, somehow. Can a mod please move this to the AAR section?

Thank you

TIK -> RE: Let's Play Close Combat: Gateway to Caen Small Map Mod (8/26/2014 7:56:10 PM)

The Second Video is here!

A new battlegroup, new squad leaders and a Panzerfaust [:@]

SteveMcClaire -> RE: Let's Play Close Combat: Gateway to Caen Small Map Mod (8/27/2014 6:11:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: TIK
Posted in the wrong section, somehow. Can a mod please move this to the AAR section?

Done.

Steve

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI