Playing Head2Head (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames

claystone_MatrixForum -> Playing Head2Head (8/28/2014 7:44:14 PM)

Question regarding playing head 2 head.

I wanted to pick up this game and play my buddy head2head on 2 seperate cpu's, can it be done with this game?

Manack -> RE: Playing Head2Head (8/29/2014 1:45:02 AM)

Playing across a network is not there yet. Playing hot seat is awesome.

JMarkus -> RE: Playing Head2Head (9/2/2014 12:09:55 AM)

No, but using Skype and sharing the screen is working well..

claystone_MatrixForum -> RE: Playing Head2Head (9/3/2014 3:53:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JMarkus

No, but using Skype and sharing the screen is working well..

How do you share a screen if you can't be on a server? The way you are describing this you are in different places on 2 seperate computers playing the game using skype to talk with each other.

paulderynck -> RE: Playing Head2Head (9/3/2014 7:13:45 AM)

You can search on the net for programs that do this, like Teamviewer, Join Me, Go to Meeting, etc. Some, like Teamviewer, are peer-to-peer and others like Join Me use a mutual connection to a host server. I did some limited testing and the results I got were that lag time was not as bad when playing MWiF when using a peer-to-peer based design.

Note that exposing your computer to somebody else's remote mouse clicks means they should be someone you have a lot of trust in.

All screen sharing programs have some form of text or even verbal communication included, but many people use Skype (in addition) because they are more familiar with using Skype.

Edit: spelling

Twisted1 -> RE: Playing Head2Head (9/4/2014 12:07:07 AM)

Are any of these free? Which ones are the best?

Numdydar -> RE: Playing Head2Head (9/5/2014 10:01:50 PM)

Teamviewer is free for personal use. Skype is also free as long as the call and screenshare is PC to PC. Personally I like Teamviewer and use Skype for the voice connection.

As all have different pros and cons, try out several and see which one you like the best [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI