having a blast (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> To End All Wars Series

freeboy -> having a blast (8/30/2014 11:17:36 PM)

Im playing the Western Entent.. French brit british colonial
and after a rough few hours of learning the things that work and do not work..
This game is a blast... This particular type of warfare is especially suited to wego...

KNKnight -> RE: having a blast (8/30/2014 11:57:44 PM)

OMG, me too. It helps knowing how the game system just like American civil war 2.

Gilmer -> RE: having a blast (8/31/2014 2:46:09 AM)

I'm enjoying myself as well. I'm doing an AAR over on Ageod's forums and I have never done an AAR ever, until now.

I might eventually do an AAR on youtube so people can hear my sexy voice.

Toro12 -> RE: having a blast (9/1/2014 3:21:01 AM)

I've stated before, and will again here: one of the best aspects of this game is that it plays so differently when you run a different side. Each alliance (West, CP, East) has unique strategies and ways of conducting the war. Really like this game.

freeboy -> RE: having a blast (9/2/2014 10:29:35 PM)

this is true, plus if you change the game rules.. turning on supply and historical attriction for intance vs no attrition or supply

Reiryc -> RE: having a blast (9/3/2014 9:33:47 PM)

Game is a gem... love ageod games!

Skeleton -> RE: having a blast (9/4/2014 12:55:19 AM)

I could not agree more. I have NOT been a fan of the AGEOD games after Birth Of America as the whole system left me cold with all of the "under the hood" mechanics. Having said that, I am totally enjoying this game and I actually believe the whole mechanics of the system leans itself particularly well to this era and this conflict! Kudos, excellent effort!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI