Multiplayer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> To End All Wars Series

suprass81 -> Multiplayer (9/2/2014 7:31:19 AM)

Hi.
I'm interested only in multiplayer in wargames. How about MP gameplay in this game? Is it worth to buy just for multiplayer?

Haplo_Patryn -> RE: Multiplayer (9/2/2014 10:31:53 AM)

Of course mate. This game is wonderful in PBEM, as all the rest of AGEOD games.

ETF -> RE: Multiplayer (9/3/2014 7:55:34 PM)

Well I have run into the same old problem with AGEOD MP games. Where oh where do the save games go??? I have the directory there stored ......have played 3 turns now with PBEM and POOF they no longer show in the LOAD selection?? Happens all the time in windows 8. Can someone explain to me the work around again. The files are all present in the right directories......Not so wonderful ;)

Ace1_slith -> RE: Multiplayer (9/5/2014 4:05:45 AM)

I had no problems in Win 8. If the files are present in the dedicated save game folder, there should be no problems. The game only doesn't show files which are in the Backup folders.

ETF -> RE: Multiplayer (9/6/2014 2:31:35 PM)

Found issue the .hst file for some reason was not generated.....redid the turn we are good to go now. Thanks guys.

Symple -> RE: Multiplayer (9/7/2014 9:48:13 PM)

Not sure if this is your issue: in the newest AGEOD games, saves folder is My Games/To End All Wars/EAW/Saves
quote:

ORIGINAL: ETF

Well I have run into the same old problem with AGEOD MP games. Where oh where do the save games go??? I have the directory there stored ......have played 3 turns now with PBEM and POOF they no longer show in the LOAD selection?? Happens all the time in windows 8. Can someone explain to me the work around again. The files are all present in the right directories......Not so wonderful ;)

ETF -> RE: Multiplayer (9/8/2014 10:22:48 PM)

No I have had it on occasion in our ACW II games also. It is rare but does happen. At least with the people I have played.

Symple -> RE: Multiplayer (9/8/2014 10:37:16 PM)

CW2 saves store in the same My Games folder under the Civil War file. I do a desktop shortcut to simplify finding the files.

ETF -> RE: Multiplayer (9/9/2014 12:11:13 AM)

Right ditto good idea :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI