RE: OT: Whisky/Whiskey Drinkers - what are your favorites? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

Korvar -> RE: OT: Whisky/Whiskey Drinkers - what are your favorites? (7/12/2019 3:30:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jdsrae

Lagavulin

[image]https://media.giphy.com/media/89D8GzQB7ZtFS/giphy.gif[/image]

candiceflynn666 -> RE: OT: Whisky/Whiskey Drinkers - what are your favorites? (8/14/2019 6:03:35 AM)

Yo Guys!

I wrote down about some of the best irish whisky Brands
Let me know what you think?

1.Jameson Irish Whiskey
2.Redbreast
3.Tullamore D.E.W
4.Powers Gold Label
5.Bushmills Irish Whiskey
6.Teeling Single Malt Irish Whiskey

You can read more about it on my page - thewhiskypedia

candiceflynn666 -> RE: OT: Whisky/Whiskey Drinkers - what are your favorites? (8/14/2019 6:15:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: ian77

Britain is made up of Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, and England.... the blue in the Union Jack comes from the Scottish Saltire, the red crosses from N Ireland and England, and the white from all three flags.

Isn't Scotland talking about leaving the British Union completely because of Brexit, to keep a trading position with the EU? And the whole Ireland/Ulster border issue vis-à-vis Brexit could break that British connection too?

It's much more worse in northern ireland, where after years peace was established due to free movement of EU, now they've got to build iron fences again

CaptBeefheart -> RE: OT: Whisky/Whiskey Drinkers - what are your favorites? (8/14/2019 8:03:50 AM)

Redbreast is tops in my opinion.

Cheers,
CB

Trugrit -> RE: OT: Whisky/Whiskey Drinkers - what are your favorites? (8/14/2019 10:04:59 AM)

What do you think about this?
https://www.insidehook.com/article/booze/review-irish-whiskey-from-a-bordeaux-barrel-is-a-a-very-good-thing

I'm not a sherry drinker but I'm willing to give this a try.

fcooke -> RE: OT: Whisky/Whiskey Drinkers - what are your favorites? (8/17/2019 8:24:45 AM)

Jameson - a solid whiskey
Redbreast - very good
Teelings - ditto - if you have not had this I would suggest you track it down
Powers Gold - have not had but hopefully much better than 'standard' Powers.
Bushmills - another solid option.
Is Tullamore Dew an actual whiskey?
And not in the whiskey family - but there is always Puteen.

BBfanboy -> RE: OT: Whisky/Whiskey Drinkers - what are your favorites? (8/17/2019 3:28:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: fcooke

Jameson - a solid whiskey
Redbreast - very good
Teelings - ditto - if you have not had this I would suggest you track it down
Powers Gold - have not had but hopefully much better than 'standard' Powers.
Bushmills - another solid option.
And not in the whiskey family - but there is always Puteen.

Or you could just have your poutine with any of the other whiskeys ....

[image]local://upfiles/35791/10A4432F0B6540D085AC566B62F24CC2.gif[/image]

Gridley380 -> RE: OT: Whisky/Whiskey Drinkers - what are your favorites? (8/18/2019 1:42:32 PM)

quote:

Yes. And of all the whiskey I try 'non-whiskey drinkers' on it gets the best reaction.

If you like Irish, also try The Knot. Read the instructions on the back of the bottle. :-)

fcooke -> RE: OT: Whisky/Whiskey Drinkers - what are your favorites? (8/20/2019 10:03:02 AM)

Hmmm - haven't seen that one Gridley - thanks for the steer. The spirits stores here are a bit limited. I would have to drive about an hour to get access to anything other than an average bottle of wine. I was pleasantly surprised to see Teeling in one of the local shops. Just means I need to visit Ireland or the UK. Dublin airport and Heathrow have some good whiskey stores (first met Redbreast in the Dublin airport).

Gridley380 -> RE: OT: Whisky/Whiskey Drinkers - what are your favorites? (8/20/2019 12:44:36 PM)

quote:

Hmmm - haven't seen that one Gridley - thanks for the steer. The spirits stores here are a bit limited. I would have to drive about an hour to get access to anything other than an average bottle of wine. I was pleasantly surprised to see Teeling in one of the local shops. Just means I need to visit Ireland or the UK. Dublin airport and Heathrow have some good whiskey stores (first met Redbreast in the Dublin airport).

I've also picked up some very nice whiskey in Heathrow. That's where I first met Glen Garioch. :-)

Page: <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI