Combining Units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War I] >> To End All Wars Series

Beruldsen -> Combining Units (9/6/2014 4:18:18 PM)

I'm used to playing CWII so I have a pretty good idea how this game operates. However, I'm confused why certain units won't combine. I have an active 2 star general (German) and 2 infantry units with a total of 7 elements. However, the system won't let me combine them ... are there some restrictions I'm not aware of?

Toro12 -> RE: Combining Units (9/7/2014 9:19:42 PM)

Corps are created with two infantry divisions (most have 3 elements), and you can add medium artillery. That's the only restriction I'm aware of. Is the commander already combined with something?

Reiryc -> RE: Combining Units (9/8/2014 3:22:09 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Arne Beruldsen

I'm used to playing CWII so I have a pretty good idea how this game operates. However, I'm confused why certain units won't combine. I have an active 2 star general (German) and 2 infantry units with a total of 7 elements. However, the system won't let me combine them ... are there some restrictions I'm not aware of?

Can you post a save game?

Andar -> RE: Combining Units (9/8/2014 4:16:44 PM)

You have to click on the button that allows Corps to be formed before you can actually combine units.
quote:

ORIGINAL: cassmj

Corps are created with two infantry divisions (most have 3 elements), and you can add medium artillery. That's the only restriction I'm aware of. Is the commander already combined with something?

grudge -> RE: Combining Units (9/18/2014 2:11:20 PM)

Be sure the commander is a corps commander. (One of the red buttons)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI