Don't laugh but I forgot I owned this game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series

SilentHunter -> Don't laugh but I forgot I owned this game (9/11/2014 9:20:20 PM)

So when the game came out I was somewhat involved with the game and the community, then I had to leave for about a month with no access to a computer. Until just recently I forgot I even owned this game. Now that is no reflection on the game rather an embarrassing reflection on my memory. Imagine my joy to not only remember just now I own it but also that's it's had many updates since I last played, it's like a new game all over again! After starting it up I thought to myself, wow I sure missed this game :)

mikmykWS -> RE: Don't laugh but I forgot I owned this game (9/12/2014 12:43:09 PM)

LOL. Well glad you found it and like the updates!

Mike

Wasicun -> RE: Don't laugh but I forgot I owned this game (9/12/2014 6:33:56 PM)

This game is great!
I really love it!

The only thing that is still missing is a real multiplayer mode.

Perfection doesn't exist

Korvar -> RE: Don't laugh but I forgot I owned this game (9/14/2014 2:34:45 AM)

I know the feeling!

Lately I've been reading various books and publications recommended here to enhance my Command experience. I remembered I had played Harpoon II way back and took a shot at looking in some old storage boxes, and found this gem:

[image]local://upfiles/49925/B2337BED9FC94EBB8D18CDFABF8E3094.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI