Algeria Conquest (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> World in Flames >> Tech Support

carpenkm -> Algeria Conquest (9/15/2014 10:16:59 PM)

The commonwealth have conquered a vichy Algeria. they decided to liberate Algeria and now all bar one commonweath unit in Algeria seem to be unselectable. Including an out of supply HQ. Algeria is now neutral and I cant move into it and it does not appear on the list of minor countries which can be declared war on by the Commonweath. Is this a known issue? Can anyone think of a way around it now?

AxelNL -> RE: Algeria Conquest (9/16/2014 5:37:38 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: carpenkm

The commonwealth have conquered a vichy Algeria. they decided to liberate Algeria and now all bar one commonweath unit in Algeria seem to be unselectable. Including an out of supply HQ. Algeria is now neutral and I cant move into it and it does not appear on the list of minor countries which can be declared war on by the Commonweath. Is this a known issue? Can anyone think of a way around it now?

Can you post the saved game please?

Omnius -> RE: Algeria Conquest (9/16/2014 3:06:53 PM)

Is this a problem with the CW doing the trick? I did this in my Brute Force scenario in version 1.207 with the USA conquering Morocco first and then Algeria and Tunisia and each country was properly liberated and my units fully functional.

Omnius

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI