[FIXED B571] Problems with Iron Hand scenario (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

dmh0667FU -> [FIXED B571] Problems with Iron Hand scenario (9/19/2014 12:34:30 AM)

Playing as Russia, apparently support missions stop being recognized, and EW and ELINT birds I assign to this missions just ignore the waypoints.

As with my other thread, I tried to load a save file but the website keeps telling me it's "not supported".

mikmykWS -> RE: Problems with Iron Hand scenario (9/19/2014 1:32:20 AM)

Replied there but this forum requires you to zip it first (sorry!).

We'll take a look

Mike

Casinn -> RE: Problems with Iron Hand scenario (9/19/2014 3:55:05 AM)

and possibly need 5 posts before it will let you.

dmh0667FU -> RE: Problems with Iron Hand scenario (9/19/2014 10:29:28 PM)

Hi, mikmyk, here's the file.

Again, I'm using Build 568, v. 1.04; appreciate any assistance you may be able to give.

mikmykWS -> RE: Problems with Iron Hand scenario (9/20/2014 1:18:22 AM)

Thanks.

Ok took a look at this and see the issue clear as day. The good news is you can break the bad logic by unassigning the aircraft (hitting u key) and then reassigning them to the mission. They will travel abit but will turn around and then correctly hit their reference points.

We do want to fix the initial issue though so couple of questions.
1)Were the aircraft initially assigned to another mission?
2)Did your original mission have a third reference point which you might have deleted or removed?

Thanks for reporting this and the file!

Mike

mikmykWS -> RE: Problems with Iron Hand scenario (9/20/2014 1:18:49 AM)

Oh and please do update. This will help!

Mike

Dimitris -> RE: Problems with Iron Hand scenario (9/20/2014 7:14:45 PM)

Mike's second hunch is correct. The A-50 was heading to a reference point (RP-855) which had been, but was no longer, part of the support mission's circuit.

Added an extra check that in such a case the AC will consider itself in transit and just head to the start of the circuit again.

Fixed in Build 571.

dmh0667FU -> RE: Problems with Iron Hand scenario (9/21/2014 2:56:55 AM)

Thanks for all your replies, will pull down the Build 571 and give the scenario another go.

Thanks, again, much appreciated!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI