Graphical software (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series

maie -> Graphical software (9/19/2014 12:43:47 PM)

Hi everyone,

First of all, I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section.

I've seen that some players use a graphical software or something like that to edit the map (for example, highlighting in red the territory controlled by the enemy) in their AARs.

I'm trying to find out which software is that but no luck so far.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Commanderski -> RE: Graphical software (9/19/2014 4:48:44 PM)

I think that most people use Microsoft Paint or you could probably use Photoshop or something similar.

maie -> RE: Graphical software (9/19/2014 6:44:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Commanderski

I think that most people use Microsoft Paint or you could probably use Photoshop or something similar.

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I mean something different. Something like the attached picture (I found it in the AAR section)

You can see that the soviet territory is "highlighted" in red, which looks different to me when compared to the default coloring of the enemy territory.

[image]local://upfiles/50034/F8F787AC4C0743EB991710F22465E349.jpg[/image]

loki100 -> RE: Graphical software (9/20/2014 6:16:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: maie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Commanderski

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I mean something different. Something like the attached picture (I found it in the AAR section)

You can see that the soviet territory is "highlighted" in red, which looks different to me when compared to the default coloring of the enemy territory.

I think Callistrid uses Photoshop. You can do 'layers' which is the effect he produces using Paint.net as well - this is freeware and really a useful upgrade on the basic MS Paint.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI