Launch Issues (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

patrick10ghost -> Launch Issues (9/26/2014 10:13:13 PM)

I have just purchased this simulator from Steam and I am having an issue where once I start the game the screen loads up and then a split second later the whole game comes to a halt with no Error list and crashes.

I was looking forward to enjoying the piss out of this simulator so any help would be nice.

mikmykWS -> RE: Launch Issues (9/26/2014 10:20:32 PM)

Hi Patrick

Typical reasons for this is the prerequisites didn't install. Could you go to you prerequisites folder and manually run them.

Thanks

Mike

patrick10ghost -> RE: Launch Issues (9/26/2014 10:34:51 PM)

I did not have a folder listed Prerequisites but I ran the Dx11 and Net installers which both told me they are already installed.

mikmykWS -> RE: Launch Issues (9/26/2014 11:21:58 PM)

Hi Patrick

Sorry if these questions are a little annoying but trying to help.

1) Did the game fully install. You did see a finished screen at the end correct?
2) What monitor resolutions are you running the game at?
3) Operating System up to date?
4)Can you open your task manager and close any open command.exe processes that are there. Restart.
4) I've attached a text file that is a copy of my ini with sound disabled. Please place this in your command directory and let me know if it then runs. This file is just a text file so you can always delete it and command will recreate at start up once again if not present.

Thanks!

patrick10ghost -> RE: Launch Issues (9/27/2014 3:02:54 AM)

1.I downloaded it from steam.
2. 1440x900
3.yes
4.Done
5. Worked I can now play the game. Thank you very much kind sir. I have been so excited to dive into this game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI