Redeeming Your Steam Key (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Surtur -> Redeeming Your Steam Key (10/2/2014 2:24:42 PM)

*** EDIT ***

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=72513

wolf14455 -> RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key (10/8/2014 9:15:06 PM)

I cant redeem my steamcode. Im loged in both on matrix slitherine and the combined. The link provided here bounce me back to slitherine login window. Please advice.

IainMcNeil -> RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key (10/9/2014 10:24:25 AM)

Sorry you are having problems. The link works fine for me? You must login to redeem your steam key.

wolf14455 -> RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key (10/9/2014 8:26:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Sorry you are having problems. The link works fine for me? You must login to redeem your steam key.

Hehe, Im logged in everywhere, slitherine for forum entries, matrix also for forum entries and the combined too. When using your link its ask for me to login right? I do and I be asked again for my login. How many ways can I login?

wolf14455 -> RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key (10/11/2014 12:48:05 AM)

Can you walk me thrue the process? Maybee we can find out what I do wrong.

wolf14455 -> RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key (10/11/2014 4:11:19 PM)

Just redeemed. Not easy when already logged in and you still be asked to login and having three login alternatives to shose from. Combined, slitherine or matrix.

rwglaub -> RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key (11/1/2014 10:30:24 AM)

What Steam key? I purchased the Beta here and now I can't find any registration keys on this site.

Casinn -> RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key (11/1/2014 4:36:36 PM)

You should have gotten an email the day before it launched. Check spam filter maybe?

rwglaub -> RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key (11/1/2014 5:14:36 PM)

Didn't get one. Any idea how I might get one? I went over to the Slitherine website and there is no way to contact anyone except through the forum. I did not get an email the day before release. My purchase is not listed on my page of games. I did get a email early on about sending my picture in if I wanted it in the game. I did pay for the Beta and now I want the full game that I paid for.

Casinn -> RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key (11/2/2014 4:23:52 PM)

support@slitherine.co.uk should work

Nacho84 -> RE: Redeeming Your Steam Key (11/2/2014 4:54:16 PM)

*** EDIT ***

The process of redeeming a Steam key has been changed because of the new site design. Please see the new instructions here:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=72513

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI