Three wishes :) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager

Chlivus -> Three wishes :) (10/4/2014 9:25:35 AM)

Hi,
two another suggestions...

a) it could be possible use "backward" and "forward" buttoms on mouse?
b) if it possible I would like to see videos of opponent successful missions, like the BARIS.
c) add failures animations, i really miss it :)

Thx, great work anyway [&o]

nico7550 -> RE: Three wishes :) (10/5/2014 6:33:02 PM)

Hi Chlivus,

Can you describe the point a ?

point b : I support this one, I would like too :-)
point c : We will have some.

Cheers

czert2 -> RE: Three wishes :) (10/5/2014 11:40:36 PM)

for point a i think means he is reffering to 5-button mouse (or even more, but thats rare) compared to most common 3-button mouse. So he can usle all 5 buttons there.

stilicho410 -> RE: Three wishes :) (10/6/2014 12:38:37 AM)

Speaking of the mission videos interface , besides the existing "Play" and "Pause" buttons, how about some additional buttons:

>> Skip forward to next Mission step
<< Skip backward to previous Mission step

czert2 -> RE: Three wishes :) (10/6/2014 1:27:25 AM)

nice ideas too :)
and from watching many videos - when you have problem i realy miss one think - you dont know WHAT HAPPEND/FAILED when you have problem. It is nice that you see chances to safe/fail/catastrophe, but dont tell you a damn what happened.
In good old barris you nicely knowed what happened - heatshiedl failure, crew got sick/tired and you need shorten mission, fail to open parachute....etc.
I realy lack these infos in these reports. And as hind - thier display in colums and colors with indicator where RNG ended ..saved a wall of text and allowed mentioned actual desciptions of what happened :).
I hope we see these troubles in final version.

Chlivus -> RE: Three wishes :) (10/6/2014 3:09:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: czert2

nice ideas too :)
and from watching many videos - when you have problem i realy miss one think - you dont know WHAT HAPPEND/FAILED when you have problem. It is nice that you see chances to safe/fail/catastrophe, but dont tell you a damn what happened.
In good old barris you nicely knowed what happened - heatshiedl failure, crew got sick/tired and you need shorten mission, fail to open parachute....etc.
I realy lack these infos in these reports. And as hind - thier display in colums and colors with indicator where RNG ended ..saved a wall of text and allowed mentioned actual desciptions of what happened :).
I hope we see these troubles in final version.

YES, great idea!

... to point a) i meant, use "backward" and "forward" buttoms on mouse like in internet browser. For example, click manage programs/korabl-sputnik 2/R&D mission components, now iŽd like to use backward for skip back

Thx.

N_Molson -> RE: Three wishes :) (10/21/2014 1:59:10 AM)

quote:

Hello guys,

That feature is planned, you'll know what went wrong, don't worry [;)] !

Until then, have fun !

czert2 -> RE: Three wishes :) (10/28/2014 4:11:54 PM)

ready for full game in 2 days ?

Nacho84 -> RE: Three wishes :) (10/29/2014 3:49:08 PM)

Yes! And we're already working on post-release support [:)]

Cheers,

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI