Volunteers required (x3) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Squirmer -> Volunteers required (x3) (2/23/2003 1:21:39 AM)

I am looking for 3 volunteers to help me try out an experimental tournament format. To describe it briefly:

[B]SPH2H Mod [/B]
Armour-only battles
10 (late-war) tanks per side (1 HQ unit + 3 Platoons of 3)
10 turns per game
Large (100x80) custom maps
Well scattered end of battle VHs (20 to 50 points)
C&C On (so that Radio Mast hits mean something)
Player-selected "team" (1,000 points)
All units start at quality 50
Quality bonuses awarded based on kills
Kills remembered for subsequent games

I will setup all the games, you just play.

Trying it hotseat the games play very quick. For those who are C&C averse there are only three formations to worry about. Objectives are pre-set for additional ease of use.

For the test I need players for GE, SO & US. I will play the useless Brits ;) Setup will be a 4 player group with everyone playing each other once. Three games in total.

If you think you might be interested please either PM me or email me at [email]squirmer@tpl.uklinux.net[/email]

Figmo -> (2/24/2003 7:06:30 AM)

I can't help but will bump this up for you.

BTW - the lowly Brits have the 17lber - my Tigers like that less than the Persing - the Firefly is cheaper - you can buy more. They are not so lowly!! And the Brit infantry are some of the best in the war - if they have a good commander.

Figmo

Squirmer -> (2/24/2003 7:20:15 AM)

No Fireflys for Brits, the idea is "home-grown" equipment only.

Thanks for replying :)

Figmo -> (2/24/2003 7:29:49 AM)

Geez - who the Brits going against - the Italians!!

Nothing bad against Italians - I'm Italian - but the "Home Grown" equipment of the Brits is almost as bad.

I know I'm going to get flak over this one - so I already have my Parachute on. :eek:

Figmo

Squirmer -> (2/24/2003 7:59:43 AM)

I like playing both ... Hungarians too. Anyone who makes their own tanks really :)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI