Questions regarding disbanding ground units (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Chijohnaok2 -> Questions regarding disbanding ground units (10/20/2014 9:04:15 PM)

I have several questions regarding the disbanding of ground units.
I searched through the manual and also searched through the forums but could not find a relevant thread pertaining to my questions (They may be out there but I could not find them).

If I disband a ground unit....

1) Will I gain any political points from this? (which could then be used to reassign other remaining units to different commands)

2) Will the men and equipment from the disbanded unit go into the pool to be available for replacements to other units?

3) Will this reduce the amount of supplies that are necessary to support the area/theater of operations? (If I am tight on supplies will disbanding units reduce the overall demand for supplies, thereby freeing up supplies that can then be available for use by other units?).

PaxMondo -> RE: Questions regarding disbanding ground units (10/21/2014 12:21:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chijohnaok

I have several questions regarding the disbanding of ground units.
I searched through the manual and also searched through the forums but could not find a relevant thread pertaining to my questions (They may be out there but I could not find them).

If I disband a ground unit....

1) Will I gain any political points from this? (which could then be used to reassign other remaining units to different commands)

2) Will the men and equipment from the disbanded unit go into the pool to be available for replacements to other units?

3) Will this reduce the amount of supplies that are necessary to support the area/theater of operations? (If I am tight on supplies will disbanding units reduce the overall demand for supplies, thereby freeing up supplies that can then be available for use by other units?).

no
yes
yes

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI