General discussion posts: POOF? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Chijohnaok2 -> General discussion posts: POOF? (10/27/2014 4:11:24 PM)

What happened to every " General Discussion" post prior to 10/27/2014?

Anything other than page 1 is gone.

It says "There is currently no message in this forum".

warspite1 -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/27/2014 4:12:36 PM)

Well just do what Orm and I did this morning. If you want them, go back to page 140 or whatever it is and Bump them.

Orm -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/27/2014 4:16:09 PM)

More like 150 than 140.

The forum have had a spammer attack so when their 140+ pages of spam got deleted the pages became empty.

Edit: There is one or two threads in the pages before page 150. I bumped some of them to page one but, with the new, delay between posts thingie I didn't have the energy to bump all of them.

Chijohnaok2 -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/27/2014 4:17:53 PM)

It looks like any threads that had posts on 10/26/2014 are gone. They end at 10/25/2014. (I was specifically looking for the thread on the Canada parliament shooting).

I can't bump something which is no longer there.

EDIT:

Never mind---I found it.

Orm -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/27/2014 4:19:15 PM)

I'll bump it for you in a minute.

warspite1 -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/27/2014 4:20:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

warspite1

Please don't..[8|]

Orm -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/27/2014 4:24:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

warspite1

Please don't..[8|]

To late. [:(]

Now that delay thingie begins to annoy me.

MrsWargamer -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/27/2014 10:26:03 PM)

We should try and set up some sort of pool on how long till the next assault on the forum :)

Has anyone thought to mention it might be a deliberate thing? That someone might actually have a beef with the forum? I have noticed that this is not happening to other forums that we all know are to some extent linked or associated with Matrix Games.

Zorch -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/27/2014 10:50:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MrsWargamer

We should try and set up some sort of pool on how long till the next assault on the forum :)

Has anyone thought to mention it might be a deliberate thing? That someone might actually have a beef with the forum? I have noticed that this is not happening to other forums that we all know are to some extent linked or associated with Matrix Games.

He who has been banned would no doubt have a theory about that. [:D]

parusski -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/27/2014 11:03:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zorch

quote:

HE who has been banned sent me a message saying it was the Illuminati punishing us for something.

Zorch -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/27/2014 11:12:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

quote:

HE who has been banned sent me a message saying it was the Illuminati punishing us for something.

I didn't know that was possible (banned users, not the Illuminati).

Gilmer -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/28/2014 11:46:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: chijohnaok

It looks like any threads that had posts on 10/26/2014 are gone. They end at 10/25/2014. (I was specifically looking for the thread on the Canada parliament shooting).

I can't bump something which is no longer there.

EDIT:

Never mind---I found it.

Yeah that happened to me a few weeks ago, but the posts were about 5 pages back. Looked really weird.

parusski -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/29/2014 12:13:13 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This was through email. But he has sent private messages, though I have not had one of those in a couple weeks or so.

VPaulus -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/29/2014 9:42:39 AM)

bump

Toby42 -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/29/2014 12:44:04 PM)

what's with VPaulus doing "Bumps" on every thread? Has he been hacked?

VPaulus -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/29/2014 12:49:50 PM)

Nope. :)

Another Spam attack move them to the 6th page.
So I'm just bumping the recent threads.

Orm -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/29/2014 12:56:04 PM)

The posts that was page two a couple of days ago are now somewhere on page 150+. Lots of pages of spam has been deleted. Several thousands on spam posts actually. So some bumping has been needed in the last couple of days.

british exil -> RE: General discussion posts: POOF? (10/29/2014 1:09:24 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

This was through email. But he has sent private messages, though I have not had one of those in a couple weeks or so.

Wasn't Zorch banned?

No,sorry he was banned after posting all the spam and admitting he was the culprit. He did beg to be banned, but was given a slap on the hands for surviving a horrifying ordeal in Stockholm. Living to tell the story. Stories that are told at every campfire, scaring children for life but are passed on from generation to generation. So it can't be him.

Or can it???

Mat

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI