1.0 (non-steam)mission control hanging (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager >> Tech Support

shaunchattey -> 1.0 (non-steam)mission control hanging (10/31/2014 12:56:18 AM)

Mission never gets ready, just continues with ..... forever. Has this problem intermittantly forever in BASPM, not sure what the issue is.

[image]http://i.imgur.com/Gi2fsl0.png[/image]

shaunchattey -> RE: 1.0 (non-steam)First mission control hanging (10/31/2014 1:01:18 AM)

Reloaded it and it worked this time. Seems to be an intermittent one time issue.

*Happened again on a different program.

Nacho84 -> RE: 1.0 (non-steam)First mission control hanging (10/31/2014 8:20:53 AM)

You gave me a small cardiac arrest! [:)] We have tools to check the integrity of all the files, so that shouldn't happen at all.

In any case, please post any issues you come across, as we're planning to release a few post-release patches.

Cheers,

shaunchattey -> RE: 1.0 (non-steam)First mission control hanging (10/31/2014 9:33:38 AM)

Lol sorry for the shock! I'm pretty sure its something to do with my system, at first I had no problems at all, but as more and more patches came in I tended to get this bug more often. Where are the save games? because in the USSR campaign I have one which I cant get passed(even with reloads) when I try to launch manned Vostok, it might help you.

Nacho84 -> RE: 1.0 (non-steam)First mission control hanging (10/31/2014 10:08:25 PM)

Yes, sure, feel free to post them and I'll take a look. Notice that reloading a game won't yield different outcomes. We did that so that it would be easier for me to fix bugs. Otherwise I cannot reproduce the problems.

Please see this thread, which gives information on the location of the savefiles for Windows 7 and 8.

Cheers,

shaunchattey -> RE: 1.0 (non-steam)First mission control hanging (11/3/2014 8:55:35 PM)

I don't think a save game would help at all, it's happening all the time now, on all campaigns on all missions.
I'm using windows 7 64bit

VPaulus -> RE: 1.0 (non-steam)First mission control hanging (11/3/2014 10:01:46 PM)

Please try to install the game on a different location than the default one:
C:\Program Files (x86)\...

shaunchattey -> RE: 1.0 (non-steam)First mission control hanging (11/3/2014 11:28:16 PM)

It's installed on my external E drive and also on steams folder on my E drive, both have the same issue, I'll install it on the C drive and see if that helps.

shaunchattey -> RE: 1.0 (non-steam)First mission control hanging (11/8/2014 4:31:20 PM)

I've had it installed on my c and external drives with 30gb and 70gb free respectively.
Exactly the same issue.

Reinstalled graphics drivers and so on, reinstalled game both on steam and off steam versions.

Same issue all the time!

Nacho84 -> RE: 1.0 (non-steam)First mission control hanging (11/8/2014 5:03:19 PM)

Can you send me the output_log.txt file created by the game after the problem occurs?

Cheers,

shaunchattey -> RE: 1.0 (non-steam)First mission control hanging (11/8/2014 5:06:53 PM)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivt7dqeat0mwr4v/output_log.txt?dl=0

*When it does the 'endless loading........' I alt and f+4 so bare that in mind when reading whatever this tells you.

shaunchattey -> RE: 1.0 (non-steam)First mission control hanging (11/10/2014 6:31:51 PM)

Any ideas on this?

Nacho84 -> RE: 1.0 (non-steam)First mission control hanging (11/11/2014 12:15:23 PM)

Hello deadmeat,

Apologies for the late reply. I took a log at the logfile and it looks like your GFX device is constantly being lost and reacquired. I did a search on google and a possible solution would be to force the graphics to run in single threaded mode. Please run the SPM-Windows.exe along with the following command line option: -force-gfx-st

Cheers,

shaunchattey -> RE: 1.0 (non-steam)First mission control hanging (11/11/2014 1:14:07 PM)

I'm testing this right now, for now it appears to be working! thanks for the help i'll get back on here is it recurs.

*So far so good. Many thanks, I'm a huge fan of Baris so obviously very anticipating this games release! I'm glad the issue was found before I lost enthusiasm for it initially.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI