"Unknown Error" Connecting to Lobby (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Gateway to Caen >> Tech Support

SteveMcClaire -> "Unknown Error" Connecting to Lobby (11/1/2014 3:59:59 PM)

This issue should be resolved. This could happen during multi-player lobby login, and was actually a case of incorrect user name / password, with the error misreported.

Your lobby user name and password can be managed via Slitherine's website at: http://www.slitherine.com

Your lobby account is also your Slitherine forum and website account, so updating your password there will also change it for the lobby system.

Steve

Jonathan Pollard -> RE: "Unknown Error" Connecting to Lobby (8/1/2015 8:37:03 PM)

I was unable to enter the lobby just now, got a "Unknown command failed. Unknown error." message, even though I was able to connect to the lobby yesterday (although not able to actually connect with my opponent).

EDIT: I was able to enter the lobby a few hours later, but not able to connect with my opponent.

SteveMcClaire -> RE: "Unknown Error" Connecting to Lobby (8/3/2015 8:01:00 PM)

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the information. The lobby connection issues that people have been reporting for the last few days are currently under investigation. Will let everyone know as soon as I know anything conclusive.

Thanks,

Steve

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI