[ADDED] Events and missions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

badger45 -> [ADDED] Events and missions (11/14/2014 11:21:25 AM)

hi, i have a question about missions. can you create two missions for one platform and trigger one or the other using events? i am creating scenario for falklands war and try to implement some clever behaviour for ai. basically the only thing needed is a way to have several inactive missions for one platform. i know how to do the rest.

thx for any reply.

Tomcat84 -> RE: Events and missions (11/14/2014 2:05:32 PM)

Not right now but the next patch will introduce scripting that may be what you are looking for. It will among other things allow an event action to assign units to missions.

So you could have a unit start on one mission, and later trigger an event to assign to another (or unassign). And of course you could make the trigger for that one have a % chance so it might or might not happen. Next update will add some great things, especially for scenario builders to construct more complex AI opponents!

badger45 -> RE: Events and missions (11/14/2014 2:51:21 PM)

Thx a lot. Can't wait for the patch. BTW great job making this game and all thumbs up for the devs!

Dimitris -> RE: Events and missions (11/15/2014 8:58:14 PM)

Implemented on next release.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI