Looking to re-buy (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Advanced Tactics Series

MPHopcroft1 -> Looking to re-buy (11/22/2014 5:42:36 PM)

I had a lot of random fun with the original AT. I know I didn't play the random games realistically (going for huge stacks instead of coherent lines, but the AI seemed to be doing the same thing) and I had a hard time grasping larger scenarios, but it was fun the same way TOAW3 is fun. Sadly, it's been a long time since my purchase (seven years) and the game has received its Gold release.

But that won't be for two weeks or so (Steam has this funny habit -- if you download a game from them, they tend to want you to give them money in exchange). So I'm wondering where the fan resources are, for things like unofficial scenarios and the like. I also assume that the Opponent Wanted section of this forum can help me find a game (to avoid having to deal with the AI).

Is this a good time to get back into this game?

Whydmer -> RE: Looking to re-buy (11/23/2014 3:33:28 PM)

There are quite a few resources here in the modding subforum, or you can chase even more down Here.

I am not much of a multi-player but my understanding is that it is alive and well in the opponents wanted area.

davebob -> RE: Looking to re-buy (11/26/2014 5:27:01 AM)

Always thrifty to buy a game after its gone gold if you can wait that long. Especially if it's a good game like this one.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI