[Q] Acceleration Issue (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Command: Modern Operations series >> Tech Support

BillSirKill -> [Q] Acceleration Issue (11/28/2014 10:58:02 PM)

Hi all: Below are my PC specs. I notice the Acceleration works fine with a few units in the scenario. So that works. When I play an intense scenario (Goodnight Irene)I notice that at even 1800x acceleration I still get 1sec to 1 sec. the game does not accelerate at all.

Question: Are there any tweaks I can make to the PC to increase this acceleration? I'm looking to get at least 60x.

AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor 2.80GZ
AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series
RAM: 5GB
Windows: 8.1 Pro 64 bit

Thanks.. Bill

Dimitris -> RE: Acceleration Issue (11/28/2014 11:28:22 PM)

Command loves multi-core processors (quad or more) and SSDs.

BillSirKill -> RE: Acceleration Issue (11/28/2014 11:46:17 PM)

so, basically the pc is too weak to ramp up? or to tweak so that i can increase acceleration

ojms -> RE: Acceleration Issue (11/29/2014 7:49:21 AM)

Try disabling things like the sensor range rings and weapons range rings, also turn off things like sonarbouys and this will improve the performance slightly.

deepdive -> RE: Acceleration Issue (11/29/2014 4:13:09 PM)

Ive got an 2.0GZ,4MB RAM, Win7 64Pro and it runs very good with scenarios up to AU Count 2000 and up to peak pulse time 15000, anything above that, and alot of strange things happens to any scenario.

This is an HP PC and i have removed all commercial programs that is not needed, i hope. (I dont run STEAM either)

I have a paid antivirus program and i use CCleaner (free) every time i have been on the web, and use Registry cleaner regularly.

I have removed all startup programs that is not nesseceary (use CCleaner to find those with the help of google and bing to see what they are)

I have Taskmanager running on my taskbar to see what programs is using prosessor and memory.

Bjørn

nocacounsel -> RE: Acceleration Issue (11/29/2014 6:33:27 PM)

Is there any way to find out the AU count in a particular scenario (either in the game or the editor)?

(I searched the forum but didn't see a directive on how to find this info though I apologize if it's already been discussed)

Thanks!

thewood1 -> RE: Acceleration Issue (11/29/2014 8:32:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: phatstar

Is there any way to find out the AU count in a particular scenario (either in the game or the editor)?

(I searched the forum but didn't see a directive on how to find this info though I apologize if it's already been discussed)

Thanks!

Straight out of the manual...page 15

"Note AU count and Pulse Time are diagnostic settings that are not
turned on by default. You can turn them on in game options by
checking the Game Diagnostics Check box."

BillSirKill -> RE: Acceleration Issue (11/30/2014 3:13:08 PM)

Great help.... thanks for the replies

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI