Boardgames looking for new home (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Hertston -> Boardgames looking for new home (12/7/2014 12:08:56 AM)

I'm currently in the process of divesting myself of all the 'stuff' I can live without and don't want to transport prior to the Mrs and I leaving ol' Blighty for Ireland and hopefully a new health and sanity maintaining lifestyle.

Among other things, that includes a load of boardgames, specifically

Arkham Horror, plus all the expansions (I think) except Kingsport.
Eldritch Horror, plus expansion.
GMT Space Empires plus Close Encounters expansion
LotR card game plus 4 boxed expansions and a couple of card packs
Harpoon 4
War and Peace (AH)
The Battles of Waterloo (GMT)
Great Battles of Alexander (GMT)
Labyrinth (GMT)
And Anzac Attack for L&L Forgotten Heroes (of which I somehow have a spare copy)

I just don't have time to do the eBay thing or similar, so if anybody with the desire and time to play them wants any or all of that lot (no charge) PM or email me at hertston@hertston.com. The catch, I'm afraid, is that for the same reasons I can't be arsed to do the eBay thing, I can't be arsed to do the post/shipping thing either, so it's collection only - which might be a bit of a problem if you aren't in the vicinity of Plymouth (UK) [:'(]

P.S. Everything is punched, but bagged up and complete as far as I'm aware, with the exception of Anzac, which is unopened.

zakblood -> RE: Boardgames looking for new home (12/7/2014 6:05:24 AM)

bit far for me in nottingham but im sure someone would love the set

wings7 -> RE: Boardgames looking for new home (12/7/2014 12:23:14 PM)

Some great titles [:)], I wish I could help you out [:(] but I'm sure someone will! [8D]

Patrick

Frubgarde -> RE: Boardgames looking for new home (12/14/2014 5:51:22 PM)

Hell of an offer - has no one been round yet? If I didn't already own all the Arkham and Eldritch Horror titles I'd have been more than half tempted to make the drive down from SE Wales.

PB

warspite1 -> RE: Boardgames looking for new home (12/14/2014 6:33:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Frubgarde

Hell of an offer - has no one been round yet? If I didn't already own all the Arkham and Eldritch Horror titles I'd have been more than half tempted to make the drive down from SE Wales.

PB
warspite1
Southeast Wales to Nottingham? That's drive up surely?

zakblood -> RE: Boardgames looking for new home (12/14/2014 7:23:30 PM)

Southeast Wales to Nottingham maybe 2 or 3 hours max, but Plymouth is 7 to 8 hours or more depending on traffic, then you also need to return[;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI